Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Check out the new detector from Fisher

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Check out the new detector from Fisher
October 05, 2009 03:10PM
[www.findmall.com]

Looks like Fisher is going to be the and stay the leader smart company.

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Re: Check out the new detector from Fisher
October 05, 2009 05:00PM
Very interesting design, removing the weight under the elbow and moving all the electronics, including battery, to the display. I wonder about the balance, as this design is somewhat like the Ace 150/250, which I feel to be a little coil-heavy compared to the F75.

I expect the next flagship post-F75 LTD to be of this design.
October 05, 2009 09:02PM
Their using the same control housing/rod as the new Teknetics. Take a Teknetics Omega control unit with a reprogrammed DSP and new faceplate, stick it on a Tek Gamma s-rod, add a nugget shooter coil and ta-da you have a Gold Bug III !!

It'll be interesting to see how it performs, the previous Gold Bugs are well know for their gold sniffing ability.
October 06, 2009 03:52AM
This could be a great button relic hunter and for jewlery at parks like gold rings Fisher is really making the move to blow the rest out of the water VDI DISC could be a killer micro jewlery hunter...Will have to see what Tom thinks love to just read about new things I go to the whites forum and get bored

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
October 08, 2009 05:21PM
u think the coil is going to be waterproof ??
October 09, 2009 02:16AM
I live in Tampa Bay area of Florida with 34 miles of beach within 30 minutes and do think that it would be one heck of a jewelry machine. My only question is how could it match the depth of the original if it is a VHF machine. We'll just have to wait for tom to get back on line to find out!!

Wally