Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

CTX 4 sale

Posted by dewcon4414 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
CTX 4 sale
June 15, 2013 09:15PM
Anyone looking for a good deal on the CTX? This sure looks like it...... [www.findmall.com] Hes got it in the wrong section right now so you best act fast if you have been looking for one.

Dew
Re: CTX 4 sale
June 16, 2013 01:07AM
Sold...dang, good deal! I'm 2-3 weeks away from getting, everyone hold off on the killer deals till I sell a few tectors, haha.
June 16, 2013 12:49PM
Good move with Minelab offering transferrable warranties...yep have to act fast on the good deals ....can't remember the official name of the law but these things always come up when we are not in a position to buy....always puzzled me as offer a good deal and takes a while to sell while some so-so deals just go fast. Matter of timing I guess....
June 16, 2013 04:06PM
That was my CTX. Funny thing is I offered it for $1,585 shipped and no one bit. I even had it in the right section and it was there for several weeks LOL. It's a great land machine but too heavy for my bad shoulder so I bought a Dankowski CZ3D which matches the CTX on depth and is hip mountable.