Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Testing the LTD

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Testing the LTD
October 12, 2009 12:22AM
So far the new LTD has not preformed any different from my older F75..I did not check out the tagets with my older F75 but checked them out with the LTD in DE mode and got the same hit and duration. It was a bit cleaner and if you go between DE and Boost with 2 tones in boost mode the tone is higher. I also got a target and pulled the coil off the ground and in DE mode it was broken and the boost mode hit hard..Air gap? Maybe better for over grown areas..

But these are places that I hit hard with the older F75 and I could really clean up with that machine. If I didn't get a good tone on the old F75 but a good VDI I would dig it and most of the time it was a good target. So the best test is a place I have not hunted a new place and then I can see how I do...is it better so far I can't really say, is it deeper so far I can't say but when I hunt with my buddies and they are having a hard time finding targets that is where I would hope to hit and find what they have missed..

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Jeb
Re: Testing the LTD
October 12, 2009 07:27AM
" So far the new LTD has not preformed any different from my older F75"

Oh dear!! What disappointing news . I had really high hopes on this new LTD.
looks like I`m gonna hold fire on buying one with the lack of enthusiasm "over all", thats coming back off people thats try`d this detector.
I doubt new units.
October 12, 2009 01:17PM
Don't have positive superior facets but somtimes are small at best. Sort of like jump starting the economy everyone wants the new model which equates to used detectors being sold and the initial company making profits on the new model.Lets face it in the last 10 years how much real progress has been made and many 20 year old units still perform well.