Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

LTD finds

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
LTD finds
November 27, 2009 04:33AM
found these in an old area that dates back to the 1830s Crosby found the buckle Rybo found the button and I found the spur....we found a lot of buttons and relics

[www.findmall.com]

[www.findmall.com]

I have to tell you pulling anything out of this ground was very hard even with the best setup on the two LTDs and the T2 the targets were dirty sounding and we almost didn't dig them! The ground sucked and we think it was from iron masking there are cows up in that area and I think the cow pee didn't help the targets. We did find a lot of other stuff that I will make a video about in the coming weeks....Our detectors were working at max to get the hits we got...We all tried that 5"DD but even that made the targts still hard to lock in on...very scratchy sounding could not get a good repeatable hit...but we had fun and then had a killer turkey dinner and pie!

The LTD can run at 0 disc and in Bp mode you can dig deep targets wow what a machine I am so tired and sore too much pie hahahahah

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2009 10:54PM by Lawrenzo.
Re: LTD finds
November 28, 2009 01:00PM
Love that U.S. Great Coat button! Nice relics.