Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Christmas is near. FISHER

Posted by sonny(IN) 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Christmas is near. FISHER
November 05, 2013 03:22PM
better hurry if they are coming out with something new. Really does not look promising so far.... Would love to see something new and interesting....
Re: Christmas is near. FISHER
November 05, 2013 04:35PM
I would think Spring is the time for all of us to get a late Xmas gift.

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
November 05, 2013 04:53PM
I would think LowBoy has the right idea as Spring would be ideal and include the hunting seasons of both North and South hunters..Time will tell....
Our members are small compared to other hobbies and sports and would be a good decision to include both...
November 05, 2013 09:40PM
Ho Hum Bug!
November 06, 2013 12:03AM
thanksgiving would be even better, black Friday !!! I would be very thankful!!!!!!!

chuck.
November 06, 2013 01:31AM
jim tn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ho Hum Bug!

Nah, youse guys don't need no new detector!!!-----Ole Jims already cleanin up everything with that AT Pro of his the way it is.-----Second thought---maybe we do all need a new detector.---Speakin for myself---maybe then I could half way keep up with Jim on finds. ha ha
November 06, 2013 01:57AM
Winter is a great time to hunt as long as snow is not covering the ground. I will take a Winter hunt over a Summer hunt any time here in PA.
November 06, 2013 04:39AM
Hasn't this post been made annually for a few years now??? Maybe there is nothing new. On the bright side, at least they are not just rehashing same old stuff.
November 06, 2013 06:19AM
Me thinks Tennessee and southward will be snowed in this winter!! LOL Sunny and dig-able northwards? HH
December 05, 2013 12:32AM
Garrett and Minelab continue to regularly pump out new product.

Fisher disappoints me...
December 05, 2013 11:24AM
Unless Something very special comes allong from Fisher, I am quite content with my F75 and my Ctx 3030.
The manufacturers are constantly racking the brains of the Tekno gurus to come up with that something very special which i feel is not going to happen this year so its bsaicaly down to repackaging existing technology in to a new Look detector every year with some bells and whistles.
December 05, 2013 04:22PM
Have faith it is worth the wait

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
December 05, 2013 06:26PM
goodmore Wrote:
> Winter is a great time to hunt as long as snow is
> not covering the ground. I will take a Winter hunt
> over a Summer hunt any time here in PA.

Same here.
December 05, 2013 06:33PM
A new detector from Fisher or any other manufacturer would be nice but my mouth is watering for a new (coin/jewelry) detector from Tesoro, Hey Tesoro my birthday is the 18th. of this month but I can wait to Christmas if I have to, lol.
December 06, 2013 02:01AM
Well I know a couple of the people who is testing the new Fisher out and from what they have told me it's well worth the wait!
December 06, 2013 02:29AM
88junior Wrote:
> Well I know a couple of the people who is testing
> the new Fisher out and from what they have told me
> it's well worth the wait!

That's simply marketing strategy. Very effective too. I have never saw a fanboy on the "staff" say a single bad thing about a detector they are testing. Usually they'll hype it up and in the case of this mystery Fisher machine...it keeps people on the edge of their seat waiting for that release. And by saying things like that, they keep just enough new info coming to sway people to keep waiting and not buy the competitors machines that are currently available.
December 06, 2013 03:09AM
Daniel Tn Wrote:
> 88junior Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Well I know a couple of the people who is
> testing
> > the new Fisher out and from what they have told
> me
> > it's well worth the wait!
>
>
> That's simply marketing strategy. Very effective
> too. I have never saw a fanboy on the "staff" say
> a single bad thing about a detector they are
> testing. Usually they'll hype it up and in the
> case of this mystery Fisher machine...it keeps
> people on the edge of their seat waiting for that
> release. And by saying things like that, they
> keep just enough new info coming to sway people to
> keep waiting and not buy the competitors machines
> that are currently available.

Pretty much
December 06, 2013 03:31AM
First Texas is branching out into other businesses. I wonder what their long term plan is? Diversifying to broaden their financials, or spreading out to gain more technology to be used in detectors, or maybe they see the hand writing on the wall for their share of the detector market shrinking? The competition for the high end detector market seems more competitive now on a world wide scale. Who knows?
December 06, 2013 03:39AM
If Fisher can release a machine better than their own F75 or Gold bug pro, they will have a great unit. Seems like a bunch of detectors have come out the last couple of years with advancement in depth and unmasking abilities, but with having one or two weaknesses to put up with. I wonder how much closer they can get to the perfect machine.
December 06, 2013 11:59AM
FTP should put extreme focus on a high-end gold prospecting machine........... as that's Dave Johnson's forte.............. AND the huge Minelab money coming from Africa prospecting (GPX-5000) should be a index.
December 07, 2013 02:06PM
Manufacturers make money selling repackaged products and maybe its time that fisher repackage the CZ-3D into a lightweight Goldbug package with the goal of equaling performance rather than surpassing it. Maybe EMI susceptibility would be an issue but that would be one of the performance attributes that would need to be met.

I'd be the first in line...
December 07, 2013 03:30PM
NASA-Tom Wrote:
> FTP should put extreme focus on a high-end gold
> prospecting machine........... as that's Dave
> Johnson's forte.............. AND the huge Minelab
> money coming from Africa prospecting (GPX-5000)
> should be a index.

yes!! no vid, no gps, pure audio and extreme depth and sensitivity!!!!!

chuck.