Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Wanted: Fisher CZ 21

Posted by valerie 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Wanted: Fisher CZ 21
December 02, 2013 12:14AM
Hi! I'm looking to purchase a used CZ 21. Any leads?
Re: Wanted: Fisher CZ 21
December 02, 2013 12:50AM
a lot of metal detecting forums have classifieds,......new and used detectors for sale.

chuck.
December 02, 2013 02:11AM
go to findmall.com

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
December 02, 2013 02:16PM
Be careful buying used underwater units as you could get one that has leaked due to the inefficiency of the owner as CZ21 units rarely leak...
First question I would ask for sure......buying same....
December 02, 2013 06:31PM
Check for a return policy even from a private party. Some lie and some mislead while other are just ignorant. Look for internal water signs, silt residue in battery compartment, etc. Look to see if the screws and seals are damaged. Check that all functions are functioning and how far it will air read a dime or quarter (jewelry if that is what you will be hunting). If you go from a forum (as LowBoy suggested) look at how many postings the seller has (low numbers are a bad sign), if the looking on the 'bay what percentage of positive feedback, if any. If possible buy new from a reputable dealer, there are many who are active hunters. I like Bart Davis at Big Boys Hobbies, but there are many others. I suggest getting prices from 3 just to see how much discount if any you can find. Cheapest is not always best, but ask about price matching. Usually only authorized dealers can provide warrantee even on a new unit. Also there are foreign knock offs that take an expert to spot so beware of real large discounts or unusually low pricing.
Wow, more than 3 points and they don't all start with the same letter or rhyme. Not much of a preacher, but it is my day off so I can have an off day I guess.
Good luck with the CZ21 hunt and HH!

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie