Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

GMAXX ll

Posted by Pac man 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
GMAXX ll
December 08, 2013 02:06AM
I understand that they are not sold in the US because of the wireless headphone freq.
My question is can they be legally shipped to the USA if they are purchased over there?
Do not really care for the wireless headphones anyway.

If they can be shipped here legally does anyone have a reliable contact the could make the transaction?

Thanks
Pac Man
Re: GMAXX ll
December 08, 2013 02:41AM
You can get them shipped here even new if you get hold of the right dealer..

few links in here..

[www.ukdetectornet.co.uk]

This guy ships here
[staffsmetaldetectorsonlineshop.co.uk]

the problem is finding one used..theres a few Goldmaxxs but the Gmaxx does nto show up as much..

there out there I have almost pulled the trigger on a couple in the last year...but Im not sure it would put it to use...I cant see it outdoing the GMP in iron jsut by the freq...I know by using the DEUS on the Gmaxx program that I probably would not run it much...

but if you get one let us Know...

Keith
December 08, 2013 03:11AM
Contact Kevin at blackburns@19-masefield.freeserve.co.uk
Great guy. He will help you if he can.
Here is a link to his site and the units he has at this time.

[staffsmetaldetectorsonlineshop.co.uk]

Good Luck
Tom in SC
December 08, 2013 05:02AM
tmanly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Contact Kevin at
> blackburns@19-masefield.freeserve.co.uk
> Great guy. He will help you if he can.
> Here is a link to his site and the units he has at
> this time.
>
> [staffsmetaldetectorsonlineshop.co.uk]
> ors-23-c.asp
>
> Good Luck
> Tom in SC

I ordered a 4 month old Gold Maxx Power from Kevin. It's right now at O'Hare Airport. Just hope it gets through customs. I have been looking at the G-Maxx II also, but haven't seen one. As Kevin told me, there not as popular as the Power and he does get one in from time to time. He has told me they're for less trashy sites. Now if I can just find out more about that 5" NEL coil for the Power.

Ron
December 08, 2013 05:12PM
I just received a 5x10 coil for the GMP from Kevin. No problem with customs on any of my purchases.

Tom in SC
December 09, 2013 12:16AM
You guys are top of the line.
Thanks for all the replays and help.
Pac Man
December 09, 2013 01:14AM
Here is another place that sells new XP machines in the UK and ships to the US and supposedly, at a discount of 20+% off. Have never ordered from them, so don't know anything about them.

[www.metal-detectors.org]