Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

SELLING MY ETRAC WITH TONS OF EXTRAS TO HIGHEST BIDDER - TRUE AUCTION!!

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
SELLING MY ETRAC WITH TONS OF EXTRAS TO HIGHEST BIDDER - TRUE AUCTION!!
January 01, 2014 05:16AM
Selling the whole lot - need a new vehicle/truck (always pay cash for my stuff) so the etrac has to go for now

will most likely replace it with the CTX 3030 come spring/summer anyway ;-)

here's the auction link if anyone wants to bid >> [www.ebay.com]
Re: SELLING MY ETRAC WITH TONS OF EXTRAS TO HIGHEST BIDDER - TRUE AUCTION!!
January 01, 2014 08:33PM
Nice looking listing MRH, the camera sure likes your mistress (lol) 100% positive E-bay feedback no laughing matter NICE! I sure miss my pick-ups, I switched to mini-van, hope you get what you need! HH,
January 01, 2014 08:38PM
Nice package for sell you have there..

Dont blame you a bit..Once you run a CTX you wont look back...

only wish we could get the 4.5x7 coil to fint the CTX... but then again the 6 inch factory is way awesome too!

I gotta get me a CTX again myself..But will hold off a while to see what hit's...

Keith
January 01, 2014 10:29PM
rapidroy7 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nice looking listing MRH, the camera sure likes
> your mistress (lol) 100% positive E-bay feedback
> no laughing matter NICE! I sure miss my pick-ups,
> I switched to mini-van, hope you get what you
> need! HH,

You'd change your mind in a hurry IF you were paying the $150 to $200 per WEEK in gas that I'm paying to drive the one I current drive (that's $600 to $800 per month) just in gas cost in that guzzling15 yr old 4x4 full size truck/piece of xoxo I'm driving & can't stand anymore!! Never buying a Dodge Ram again! Has the 5.9 (360) that gets like 10 miles per gal at the present time and is worse in the snow!

Add oil changes, maintenance, tires, break downs, etc. on top of it and I'm at my wits end with this thing = time to go!

Want SUV 6 cyl and newer (07/08 at oldest) just to get me thru for maybe 2 yrs - something I can take on a road trip once in a while and not have to worry or be killed in gas cost!
January 01, 2014 10:32PM
Keith Southern Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nice package for sell you have there..
>
> Dont blame you a bit..Once you run a CTX you wont
> look back...
>
> only wish we could get the 4.5x7 coil to fint the
> CTX... but then again the 6 inch factory is way
> awesome too!
>
> I gotta get me a CTX again myself..But will hold
> off a while to see what hit's...
>
> Keith

Thanks Keith

yeah - that really blows that they don't have the 4.5x7 for the CTX - I love that coil! It's my fav. little one (powerful, and can separate like no tomorrow)...

I also like that big 10x14 - if I could only have/use 2 coils - those would be the 2 (on the Etrac anyway)!

Once I get things in order here - I'll be working on a CTX for spring/summer :-)