Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Will there be an F-75 GOLD?

Posted by Dino- UK 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Will there be an F-75 GOLD?
January 27, 2010 06:32PM
Apparently here in the UK there is a T2 GOLD being launched about April time.

The same spec as the T2 LTD but without the small coil or the camo paint job.

I wondered if there will be an F75 GOLD too...it would be probable would it not?
Re: Will there be an F-75 GOLD?
January 28, 2010 01:25AM
Stand-by!
January 28, 2010 03:36AM
I still want the new one to have the ability to run dual frequencies ( like the DFX) to hunt the wet salt beaches. I know some are stating the F75 and F70 can run in the wet sand if ground balanced correctly and set up the right way, but man I would love a 'beach option' where you don't have to do all of that.

Then again, it's really not meant to be a beach unit first and foremost but I can still wish. If it had that option, I can sell off about 5 detectors I have now since that would cover lots of hunting options for me. The light weight and fast recovery speed gets high marks in my book.

I don't have one...YET.
January 28, 2010 04:23PM
That is asking a lot

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
January 29, 2010 02:45AM
Lowboy...I know, but if the 'Gold' version is only a new paint job and one less coil, then thats too little.
January 29, 2010 04:32AM
The LTD is the next step and for now it is helping me find more histroy. Sometimes a company is on fire and then they just stall and come out with what is going to be the next flagship and they fall short.

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!