Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

cz 70 pro question

Posted by sonny(IN) 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
cz 70 pro question
February 11, 2014 02:30PM
which serial number on the 70 pro seemed more stable and you could run the sensitivity at 6 with no falsing. At one time I had one but do not remember the serial number.. at least the first 4..thanks
Re: cz 70 pro question
February 11, 2014 03:50PM
Don't think ser # has anything to do with it as had used two of the first ones to come out and actually thought the first one was broke as couldn't run it any higher than 4 on sens however the second one could easily run at 6. If buying would ask the owner and for your info were both equally deep.
February 12, 2014 01:57AM
Many of the 11292 serial number machines which were the second run could be be run at 6 sensitivity without too much falsing...most of the 10292 first run machines were maxed at 4 sensitivity

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/12/2014 12:23PM by christopher-ohio.
February 12, 2014 03:54PM
I had a 11292 series CZ-70 and a Sensitivity setting of 6 was where you wanted to run it. Great performance on 6. A Sensitivity setting of 4 lost a good three inches in depth. That was my main complaint with it. When my ground required that I dial it back 'just a 'little, I couldn't dial it back 'just a little'. It was either full bore at 6 or a mediocre 4.

Liked everything else about it though. I've had two of them before at different times and both of them had excellent depth. Both of them air tested dimes at 11-1/2" with the stock coil.

HH
Mike
February 13, 2014 01:22AM
Correct performance/results Mike.
February 15, 2014 01:45AM
That is what is nice about the analog CZ's as you dial it back 1 setting or go 1 setting higher to get a more precise setting. I must admit though a like the 10'' depth meter on the digital CZ's. It is to bad they couldn't have combined both features on one CZ.