Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

2 pieces of gold with the Falcon

Posted by Indiana Heath 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
2 pieces of gold with the Falcon
January 21, 2008 01:32PM
I just purchased a Falcon pinpoint probe that is made for gold prospecting that I thought would be very helpfull doing micro-jewelry hunting. It runs at 300kz so it is very sensitive to tiny pieces. The creek behind my house is not froze up yet so I shoveled some sand that has the black sand in it. I had found a very small speck of gold there last year but did'nt have the little tube to suck it up with so I could not get it out of pan. We have glacier placer gold in some of our nearby streams. I have been able to isolate 2 small specs of gold with the probe already. The maker claims it will find gold just barely visible to the human eye. I know now that claim is true. You can get an optional wand that breaks down to three pieces so you can use it standing up to probe tight places. I got 2.75 inches on one of my suspender buckles testing in soil that came from that site that had all fe items removed.

The website is falconmetaldetectors.com 480-396-1181 phone
Re: 2 pieces of gold with the Falcon
January 21, 2008 04:33PM
Sounds like a cool unit, good luck on the gold..I will be hunting for it soon myself..
Re: 2 pieces of gold with the Falcon
January 21, 2008 10:10PM
Gosh Brad...... the only thing you have NOT done yet is "Cache Hunting"! You've certainly covered all bases!

Tom