Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

XP Deus v3.2 WS4 Package

Posted by Hungarian 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
XP Deus v3.2 WS4 Package
April 01, 2014 03:28PM
Need to sell, I am getting out of detecting to pursue another hobby, something easier on my feet and bad knee. XP Deus package is the WS4 with the 11" coil instead of the 9" coil. Comes with everything from the factory : charger, remote, module, headphones, manual and box. Will provide name and receipt from dealer I purchased it from. It is literally only one week old and has only 2 hours of use on it. Everything works perfectly. Warranty has not been filled out. $1300 shipped via paypal only. I also have a garrett pro pointer for sale for $80 shipped in very good shape.

My loss is your gain if you are looking for a deus!
Re: XP Deus v3.2 WS4 Package
April 01, 2014 05:03PM
Sorry to see you go man! This is not an easy addiction to kick. It is no shame to fall off the wagon with this one! Best of everything in your new endeavor!
If I had not just bought the exact same package a couple weeks ago I might take you up!
Tom

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie
April 01, 2014 09:40PM
FYI, The garrett pro pointer comes with box, holster and instructions.
April 01, 2014 11:44PM
good luck in your new hobby
April 02, 2014 02:22AM
I know what you mean Hungarian, I was feeling my knee going up a steep hill today thinking, ' hang in there knee' ' don't fail me now'. 'maybe some home therapy doing some leg lifts'....yea, I'll get around to that. Just like I keep telling myself I'll start working out again.

Good luck in your new endeavor.
April 02, 2014 07:53AM
Detector is sold. Garrett pro pointer still available.