Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

F75 LTD all-metal mode

Posted by Whimpster 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
F75 LTD all-metal mode
April 27, 2014 01:52PM
I'm starting to understand the discrimination mode on the F75 LTD...and this is my primary mode....have found some nice silver coins and a few large old copper penny's.
Now... I'd like to learn the all-metal side of the F75....any info would be appreciated such as settings,tips or anything that would help me learn the all-metal mode.
I'd like to know how to setup my F75 properly in this mode.
I primarily hunt for coins in old homesteads and old parks.

Thanks.
Re: F75 LTD all-metal mode
April 27, 2014 02:15PM
Here is a explanation on T2 it will work for F75 [www.youtube.com] HH
April 28, 2014 02:17PM
I wasn't to sure why he dug holes and just placed items and not filled as that's just a air test.... He said it was to just show sounds but did he need to dig the holes surly ? Maybe sounds would of been different with soil between targets like I suggested.

But he has done some bloody good videos :0)
April 28, 2014 10:59PM
Thanks rapidroy7......strange he didn't fill in his holes before testing.....but what do I know...smiling smiley

rapidroy7 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Here is a explanation on T2 it will work for F75
> [www.youtube.com] HH
April 29, 2014 02:45AM
No problem it still worked for him when he turned to disc. & BP tone and lost the target. The area's I ( coin shooter) hunt are either trashy/modern or iron-infested so I only check the occasional isolated target in all-metal. In Toms Beach DVD he hunts the wet sand slope with all-metal then checks in disc. mode for more insight, it has a excellent section on all-metal mode! P. s It was nice of Beau to take the time & share, seems like a nice guy, I would have liked him to use a I.H. penny & large cent also guess I'm biased though? HH