Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

DeepTech Vista Gold for sale

Posted by AMCJAVELIN 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
DeepTech Vista Gold for sale
May 02, 2014 11:44PM
Hey guys hope everyone is doing well I know I haven't been on for a while but anyways I'm selling my deep tech machines and all coils and accessories I even have a spare coil round coil for a rg 1000 but the vista gold I bought last fall I never got to use it due to winter came real earlier expected than last year and had some family issues to work out so have got into other hobbies for now selling out for a while and see what happens but anyways selling the gold for $625.00 shipped also selling my RELIC machine too which was just sent to Bulgaria and is the only one that has been updated with new knobs and metal stemmed potentio meters plus I have 4 coils plus a 5" round coil and a super 6 and 8" elliptical and a new updated 12" round coil with the new cable $475.00 shipped or a package deal for $1050.00 shipped i'll throw in a set of head phones and a gator digger too this shipped price is in the lower 48 states, if you have questions don't hesitate to ask