Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Calculating Mean Lunitidal Interval

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Calculating Mean Lunitidal Interval
February 25, 2010 03:35AM
Anyone have a site or the proper formula for calculating
* mean lunitidal intervals ?
( * averaged time differential between the moon @ meridian and high tide )

This must exist somewhere ? You'd think that the @#$! internet would be more useful on this subject. Any help would be much obliged.

Thanks,
Grant

Up to my ____ in Pulltabs, Grant
Re: Calculating Mean Lunitidal Interval
February 25, 2010 04:18AM
Grant,

I bet Tom knows!

Wally
February 25, 2010 04:34AM
Hi,See if this link below helps....Thanks....JJ

[pathfinder.casio.com]
February 25, 2010 06:40AM
Thanks but, its slightly more complicated than programming a watch.
I appreciate the help. I'm attempting to obtain more accuracy than the normal
+/- 40 minutes associated with calculating one time interval.

Thanks
nice video lefty i mean Mr. Dankowski! easy to watch laymans terms
February 25, 2010 06:47AM
i started detecting April 2009 with compadre hardwired 5" coil all different frustrations ghost signals,big holes,ect. finally learned most important lesson know your detector and what is trying to tell you started finding good targets easly x pinpointed started feeling big and dreaming of a vdi with numbers.Took the plunge in july and bought a t2, right back to square 1?(tried just watching numbers that will make you dizzy its still all about the beep and crescendo!) The 11"dd coil gave me fits by mid nov. i was back to confident pinpointing after reading a thread tip where the little circle in middle of coil was painted white,it seemed to help.Is this the hotspot of the dd coil,would a dd coil make 2 beeps with a coin on edge or 4(is'nt there a overlap in the center) can you pinpoint on edge like you do on video with dd?I know the compadre use a ed 180 discriminate which i believe goes a little lower on the iron ferrous scale than 120 what does the t2 use?Also picked up a pioneer 505 at a auction for 20$ want to learn it to as it operates at 7khz different from compadre, t2 at 12khz, 13 khz.After watching your masking segment and the multi-target towel sweep speed i have to recheck everything thanx A LOT!and excuse me 2 up 2 my --- in pulltabs i dont know how i got here first post can u tell signed huntnpeck keyboard skills! what is the word does it rhyme with gas?pulltabs rr friends!lol

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/27/2010 07:20PM by rapidroy7.
February 25, 2010 06:53AM
Hi,,Here's one more....Thanks....JJ

[www.ehow.com]
If your looking for tide tables..
February 25, 2010 05:10PM
Try googling to get a site..When I hunted NJ shores always wanted to work tide out and info was right on so I knew what time to arrive....may not understand your post...just adding my two cents..
Re: If your looking for tide tables..
February 26, 2010 12:46AM
Thanks JJ!

.....Still only 2-beeps (audio responses) on a 'on-edge' coin whilst utilizing a DD coil...................just like a concentric coil.