Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Tom Dankowski Seminar

Posted by Suncoast Wally 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: Tom Dankowski Seminar
May 13, 2010 10:11PM
You should already have my details from the last dvd i purchased.....
Put me down for hmmmm....need an honest answer Tom..
Will i find an american Beach detecting dvd usefull here in the UK?......
Definately the Relic one ....have to think about the Beach one...
Bruce
May 13, 2010 11:21PM
Bruce,

Yes...........and quite a bit.
May 14, 2010 12:01AM
I know the second they are available, I will order them.

Blackadder... I think the beach DVD will be helpful no matter where you are located. Judging by Toms' first DVD, there was TONS of useful information in general, and his explanations and comments during when in the test garden and during the hunts were extremely helpful.
May 15, 2010 09:51PM
lol, yes i realise now i have no idea why i was even questioning it.....
Put me down for both please.
Edit: Ohh while i think of it would you be so kind as to tape a Clad Dime to one of them so i can air test my CZ 3D lol...trying to find one in the UK is like looking for rocking horse poo

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2010 09:54PM by Blackadder43.
May 16, 2010 05:20PM
Sounds good. Keep us posted. Can never be too informed.
May 27, 2010 01:46AM
any new info ??????
May 29, 2010 04:29AM
Hey gang,

It's been a while getting done but.... it is finally done. I have the DVD's. They have been put together in a two pack. We have tried very hard to keep the price down and I think successfully so. They will be $16 plus shipping charges. I had some minor surgery that kept me home for a week so I haven't been out to the post office to determine what the shipping will be but I believe they shouldn't be over $2.95.

Just to make sure everyone understands these are recordings made by Suncoast Research & Recovery Club of Tom Dankowski's seminar, with his consent and encouragement. They were professionally pressed from masters that we produced at my Church, Sea Breeze Community Church. We are in the process of setting up a Pay Pal account on our website www.srarc.com. In the meantime if you want to send a check we could ship as soon as it clears..I will check with the Post Office in the morning and verify shipping and put it on the forum along Club address.

The only real problem we had was due to Tom's burning passion. He really needs a stage about an acre in size, so once in awhile he steps out of best light as he press's a point, but the message is still there.

Suncoast Wally
May 30, 2010 01:58AM
Didn't see a link on your club site yet for the pay pal transaction and I don't mind sending you a check as soon as you let us know when, where, and exact amount. Post Office will be closed Monday for Memorial Day (fly your flags). Thanks for making this happen Suncoast Wally and Tom!
May 30, 2010 02:06AM
Hi all,

The two DVD set of Tom Dankowski's Seminar at Suncoast Research & Recovery are avilable at $16 plus $3.00 Shipping & Handling for a total of $19.00. The paypal account is set up and my webmaster is working on getting it on the web site.

********UPDATE*********** Need to adjust S&H for Paypal customers to $3.50 instead of $3.00. They are charging .85 cents per transaction and we were first lead to believe it was .35 cents. For those sending checks the S&H is still $3.00. Sorry about the change but it couldn't be helped. Those that have already ordered the S&H will remain $3.00. Orders placed after midnite EDT 6/1/10 will be assessed the $3.50.

If you want to pay by check make it out to SRARC and mail it to;

SRARC
c/o Wally Swartz
7791 55th Street
Pinellas Park, FL 33781

wdsthr@tampabay.rr.com.

Please email if you send an order so I can get it ready. Please include your forum name along with usual name address and phone number should I need to contact you.
Any questions please contact me!

Suncoast Wally

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/31/2010 02:00AM by Suncoast Wally.
May 30, 2010 02:59AM
I have the DVD's ready to ship. Info is posted for sending check. Paypal is still testing so may be another day or two to have it up & running.. Already sold 2 sets within about 1 minute of posting info. The previous buyer misunderstood the pricing so just to clear it up each set of 2 DVD's (1 relic hunting & 1 beach hunting) costs 16.00 plus 3.00 S&H. If ordering to pay by check please send an email so I can keep a copy so I can have your order packed and addressed when I get your check.

Total for each set of 2 discs $16.00 plus $3.00 S&H = $19.00

Thanks
Wally
May 30, 2010 06:12AM
Great work Wally

Is there any difference to ship to Canada?
Let me know and I will order a set right away.

Thanks
Tom
May 30, 2010 10:10AM
Hi, can i have shipping price to the uk please
Bruce
May 30, 2010 11:13AM
I'll wait until the paypal is up and running. I'm very excited to get these DVD's.
Mark
dgc
Just Used Paypal to Purchase
May 30, 2010 02:26PM
Just used Paypal from the SRARC website. Worked fine.
Just ordered mine too
May 30, 2010 10:22PM
Thanks Tom and Wally ( and all the crew who helped put it together). Can't wait for the DVD's and all the info I am sure they will provide.

John
May 31, 2010 01:19AM
My order is placed and all worked great with PayPal.
May 31, 2010 02:43AM
Suncoast Wally Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The previous buyer misunderstood the
> pricing so just to clear it up each set of 2 DVD's
> (1 relic hunting & 1 beach hunting) costs 16.00
> plus 3.00 S&H.
> Thanks
> Wally

Thanks Wally... Incredible price. My advice to those that are contemplating ordering this set...
Better order now before they realize they can charge tripple this price and still sell a ton!!... (and it would be well worth it!!)
JR
May 31, 2010 11:42AM
Ordered from the website and everything worked just fine.
May 31, 2010 02:22PM
What machines does Tom use in the new DVD's?
May 31, 2010 03:25PM
None. It's a 5-hour seminar inside a church.
June 01, 2010 04:57AM
For those that aren't finding a DVD link when doing a google search for "SRARC" you may be clicking on the [www.srarc.us] URL which indeed is a Florida detecting club, BUT the SRARC URL you want is: [www.srarc.com] and there's a Dankowski DVD link on the left hand side.

Although I do little relic and beach hunting at this point, I have a DVD set on the way!! I'm sure there's plenty to learn and apply to all hunting techniques from Tom's presentation.

Thanks!
Brian
June 02, 2010 01:45AM
Thank you Tom and Wally for all your effort!! Just ordered the DVD set, the paypal link worked flawlessly!! This is a great deal for more "Tomsense".....thoroughly enjoyed the last DVD!!

Thanks again!

Dave
June 02, 2010 02:00AM
I am hoping to learn a few tricks but to see the Master taking that is going to be great for my next hunt!

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
June 02, 2010 02:25AM
New info for Pay pal ****** We now have it set up for orders from Canada with S&H at $4.00
International orders - All other countries with S&H at $6.50

You can order up to 3 sets at a time and quantities over that you will have to contact me www.order@srarc.com.

Suncoast Wally
June 02, 2010 02:58AM
Hi Wally

Just placed my order through paypal to Canada.
Went through, perfect. very excited!!!!

Thanks for all your help

Tom
June 02, 2010 10:58PM
Well i have just ordered it no problem (hopefully)
So pull your finger out and strap my dvd's to the carrier pidgeon and send him across the pond to good old Blighty
June 03, 2010 08:50AM
Glad it is all up-and-running. Remember, it's a live seminar in a church........and without a teleprompt(s). The camera was in the back of the church shooting the video. I'm not swinging any detector; rather, I'm preaching relics and beach. I have not reviewed this two-DVD set yet.
June 03, 2010 02:01PM
Tom,
Your copy is in route. I shipped it out along with about 22 others yesterday! I hope everyone enjoys. That night we had to 2 preachers in church, one to save your soul and the other to excellerate your passion for our hobby. Both do a magnificent job!

Wally
Thanks Wally
June 03, 2010 08:44PM
I got an e-mail yesterday stating my DVD's have been shipped. Can't wait to watch them. I am sure even without a detector in hand, Tom gives out lots of valuable information.

Can't wait to hear it and put it to practice on some of the NJ beaches I hunt. Glad I kept my CZ20 since I am sure to get wet this Summer.

JC
Re: Thanks Wally
June 03, 2010 10:03PM
JC,

Every time Tom opens his mouth you should be taking notes! Most of my club members were able to make it to the seminar and most have bought the DVD's.
All orders received so far have been shipped. Tom obviously speaks loudly as there have been sales from coast to coast in USA and also sales to Canada, England and Bermuda as well.

Wally