Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Who wants to buy my F19?...................;o) It's sold, thanks.

Posted by wjs 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
wjs
Who wants to buy my F19?...................;o) It's sold, thanks.
July 19, 2014 01:26AM
Got one and tested it out today for a few hours at one of the local parks. I can already tell I prefer my Etrac or V3i over it. No sense keeping it and putting any more mileage on it. Will let it go for $599 delivered. If you guys have any questions about the F19 in general let me know and I will try to answer them.

I will have a video up later of a hunt I did today at one of the local parks.

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 07/19/2014 03:07AM by wjs.
Re: Who wants to buy my F19?...................;o)
July 19, 2014 01:43AM
That didn't take long.
Re: Who wants to buy my F19?...................;o) It's sold, thanks.
July 19, 2014 02:14AM
Still waiting for the new stuff to come out by fisher

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
July 19, 2014 04:05AM
wjs-------I'm curious--what #'s did that deep Barber read in disc mode before you went to a.m.?
July 19, 2014 04:22AM
Wow, I am glad that I opted for the used G2. It's a notoriously hot and deep one. Thanks for the heads up on the F-19, Bill.
July 19, 2014 12:58PM
Looks like the F-19 is a mix between the Gold Bug Pro and Eurotek Pro all wrapped into one. I may have to try one of these out, Hopefully the used market will be flooded with them soon or at least before relic season.
wjs
July 19, 2014 02:55PM
Yes that is exactly what it seems like. A cross between the two. I am sure there will be some available on the used market, there always is with any new detectors that come out.
July 19, 2014 05:59PM
Hey Bill.....

I'm with Del on this question, how well did the F-19 hit the Barber quarter in the Disc. mode? On that target, you only recorded the threshold all-metal signal and it was only a faint signal. Also what was the ID in Disc. mode ?.......thanks for a very informative video.
July 19, 2014 06:32PM
Hombre Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey Bill.....
>
> I'm with Del on this question, how well did the
> F-19 hit the Barber quarter in the Disc. mode? On
> that target, you only recorded the threshold
> all-metal signal and it was only a faint signal.
> Also what was the ID in Disc. mode ?.......thanks
> for a very informative video.

Randy------I don't know if Bill is still following this post/thread and I don't want to put words in his mouth---but I don't think he would mind me saying this.----He told me in a P.M. that the F-19 wouldn't hit (or read) on the Barber in disc mode---only in the a.m. mode.------It was deep though, it looked to be the length of his Pro Pointer in the hole.--------Del
wjs
July 20, 2014 09:21PM
I was using the Etrac and the F19 to compare signals. I do this a lot especially with a new detector. I guess I should have mentioned that on the video but It never crossed my mind. This particular signal the Etrac saw the quarter but the F19 could only see it in the all metal mode. I then dug the signal with the F19. I also used the F19 on a lot of targets without cross checking them with the Etrac. It did seem to have decent depth but in all reality I probably would have missed the quarter with the F19.
July 20, 2014 11:01PM
Thanks for the vid.. Nice barber qrt. Should be a solid machine in the dense iron beds. I think it is about 200 bucks overpriced though,(New price) that is.
Corey
July 21, 2014 09:16PM
I'm not sure, and I may be out of line for saying this (and if I am....I apologize) but a forum member (TracyJM) has one for sale brand new. I wouldn't have posted this until wjs sold his unit though. TracyJM is a great guy with a great personality. He is also very fair in his pricing. I just purchased a used G2 from him for a great price. I don't feel at liberty to divulge my source.....but this G2...which I now own and am going to use this afternoon....has been seen in a couple of Youtube vids by many on this forum. It's sizzlin hot. (NOT "hot"...as in "stolen") But rather, "hot" as in.....sensitive. Just ramblin here.
wjs
July 22, 2014 01:05AM
He may not have any more in stock right now but I am sure he will get some more in the future. I know he will make you an excellent deal on almost any detector.