Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

F70 video

Posted by basstrackerman 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
F70 video
August 14, 2014 08:25PM
I hope this video works on here. The f70 amazes me !!

[www.youtube.com]
Re: F70 video
August 14, 2014 08:50PM
Does the F-70 handle EMI better than the F-75?
August 14, 2014 09:05PM
Ive never owned an f75 yet. Hoping to get the newest version this fall. The f70 is crazy good. I have an etrac too but the f70 holds its own and does better on alot of masked targets.. The Video show the f70 on an 8 inch deep quarter in my test garden... I buried my garden several years ago.... With sens on 1 and in de mode disc 4 tone 3h and thresh on 9 it picks up the quarter easily. If i turn thresh down to 0 i lose signal. I did not realize on the fisher just how much threshold helped on deep targets. I hunt in town alot and have no issues at all with emi ... I was just a few feet away from my power line that comes from pole to my house. No emi. Its a great detector and love the light weight and balance. I used to have the t2se and omega and g2 but all had build issues and that made me nervous. That was 2010 i think.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/15/2014 11:47AM by basstrackerman.
August 15, 2014 03:11AM
You didn't dig the target to see if it was a big iron or a tin can or what??

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
August 15, 2014 11:38AM
Lowboy... Read my post. Its a buried quarter at 8inches in my test garden. Im sorry maybe i wasnt clear on that. Its been buried a couple years.
August 15, 2014 04:51PM
Lawrenzo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You didn't dig the target to see if it was a big
> iron or a tin can or what??

He had buried a qrt at 8 inches .
August 15, 2014 04:53PM
Good luck with your new F70
Corey