Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

XP Deus coil bolts

Posted by Spaceport 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
XP Deus coil bolts
September 10, 2014 10:43PM
Does anyone know where to buy spare coil bolts for the Deus without having to pay $8-10.00 for shipping two to three bolts? I understand shipping costs money, I always ship priority when selling or trading at my cost..... But to ship a couple plastic bolts and charge ten bucks is crazy to me!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/11/2014 09:04PM by Spaceport.
Re: XP Deus coil bolts
September 10, 2014 11:18PM
Check your local hardware/big box store.....fastener or plumbing section.
September 10, 2014 11:23PM
usually the Deus comes with a set of spares in the box in the bag full of that stuff

but

as oz-man said

the hardware store/home depot in the plumbing section is a good place for replacement parts including the rubber washer inserts

many times they have the exact size of plastic bolts/nuts and also the exact size (diameter and thickness) of the rubber washers but I've bought thicker ones and used an exacto knife to cut them to the correct thickness when needed

for .49 cents a pair = you can't beat it ;-)
September 11, 2014 09:03PM
Thanks guys, Mine came with one soare but I have the Swarfy adapter block coming which will require two so I wanted to get a few more......found out the X-terra bolts work well.
September 11, 2014 09:20PM
Spaceport Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks guys, Mine came with one soare but I have
> the Swarfy adapter block coming which will require
> two so I wanted to get a few more......found out
> the X-terra bolts work well.

Minelab stuff isn't cheap either.