Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

F-75 - updates, names, etc.

Posted by lytle78 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: F-75 - updates, names, etc.
October 21, 2014 07:32PM
Thanks!

Rick Kempf
Gold Canyon AZ- where there is no gold
October 22, 2014 03:56PM
there are some "guts" pics on the FCC filing for the f75.

[apps.fcc.gov]

got to the internal photos link
October 22, 2014 06:29PM
Hey Pimento does it look like it's possible to mod the F75 to be able to add a switch to disable the backlight?

It's terrible if out in the back country night hunting, it's quite blinding actually.

Thanks,
Brian

Pimento Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Quote Canslaw:"has anyone cracked open their F75
> to see what kind of connector they use on the PC
> board for downloading the SW?"
>
> Why do you ask? I'm inside mine so often I just
> use tape to hold the case together...
October 22, 2014 08:43PM
Desolder resistor R58, and fix it back on one pad only. That will turn off the LED.
If you really want to add a switch, give me a day and I'll come up with some ideas.
October 22, 2014 09:13PM
To Answer you DEL...

The F75 has more power than the DEUS...

BUT First Texas NEEDS to put it to use and get into tone blending more precise tone breaks in the nail range and less filtering of rejected targets...jsut have the two tone mode have the iron unmasking features if they like but they HAVE to get in touch.....

Now Turkey is building a machine that offers more audio intelligence in iron..XP always has...DEEP TECH is on board...garrett has the right idea but they need to pump it up ...

But as you see if they dont build it someone else will...

And personally I just want performance...Im not concerned who builds it....Its just a metal detector..not an artificial heart.LOL!!!..Lifes too short for waiting/hoping......If you cant get it out of the ground with your equipment someone else will with theirs...

One thing about the Europeans they have the tonal qualities down .. now they are quickly pushing into the MORE power realms...

Keith