Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

OK - Maybey Two - Deus for Sale

Posted by lytle78 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
OK - Maybey Two - Deus for Sale
November 15, 2014 08:13PM
Various sensible folks responded to my post below about only one detector – reasonably pointing out that that would never happen. Steve H chipped in that he could live with two a good PI and a good VLF.

Steve is right remarkably often. That is my strategy exactly - get down to two detectors. I just ordered a Minelab SDC 2300 – and I have an F 75 with the latest upgrade. I think for now at least - that will do it for me.

And so, somewhat reluctantly, my Deus version 3.2 with 9 inch and 11 inch coils with covers and WS5 headset is for sale. it has just under four years left of the five year warranty and I have the original bill of sale and oroginal boxes. It's in near perfect condition, I've cleaned off the few specks of Danish mud before I went through Customs on the way home from Denmark. By the way, It did great there. There did seem to be a strange American bias in my finds there however. The first coin I found in Denmark was an 1893 Indian Head Penny - go figure.

I got the Deus in a trade for something I paid $1500 for - so I'd like to get $1500 for this - if you are forum regular and you're interested send me a PM.

Thanks

Rick Kempf
Gold Canyon AZ- where there is no gold

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/15/2014 08:19PM by lytle78.