Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

New Gold Bug?

Posted by jamt225 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
New Gold Bug?
April 04, 2010 05:07PM
Any thoughts on the New Gold Bug soon to be released and it's advantages over the LTD in finding relics? Been hearing it could help with cuff buttons, etc., but I've been finding cuffs with the LTD pretty well and didn't know if the different frequency or circuitry had an advantage over the LTD?

Thanks for your thoughts and ideas.
Re: New Gold Bug?
April 04, 2010 06:06PM
It's not going to be the Gold Bug for relic hunting intent; rather, there will be something called a Teknetics G2......of which........will operate at the same frequency (19Khz) as the Gold Bug. The G2 will have many of the exact same features as the Gold Bug......but....will target relic hunting to a better extent. In other words.......the G2 is exactly the Gold Bug in nearly every respect......except for a few differences that will target the relic hunting folks. BUT....give Dave, John and the rest of the folks at Fisher/Teknetics time to invent the thing! It should be released somewhere in the near future.....say....maybe a small handful of weeks.
April 04, 2010 07:12PM
Thanks Tom.

This is what I was looking at.

[www.americanrelichunters.com]
April 05, 2010 07:57PM
I still recommend the 'wait' mode.....till the G2 is released (and tested).