Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Interesting Deus Detecting info

Posted by tnsharpshooter 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Interesting Deus Detecting info
December 25, 2014 04:08AM
A gent on another forum posted this. I thought I would share it.

Author:
Went out today with a modified Deus Fast program and started finding older coins.First was a large cent 1914,a 36 penny,2 nickels 29&31, a 40 quarter, and then a 1914 50 cent piece.Thats my 3rd 50cent piece from this park,2nd this year.Lots of trash also but it was worth it,like the program,dropping TX to 1 seemed to make a difference,full tones,sen 85.Tried to download pictures but failed,have pictures on Treasurenet,&Compass forum.Been detecting this field 20+ years so to pull these out ..., I'm stoked.

My response:
You're tearing those coins out of the park. I wonder how many of them were on edge?? You have what seems like the secret weapon-Deus that is. What others detectors have you had in the park previously??

Author:
I've used Compass XP Pro,XP-350, Wilson Coin Select & Wilson R&C II,MXT,CZ-3D,AT Pro, AT Gold,Tek Turbo,Minelab Relic Hawk,Red Heat Tornado.Still have them all except the AT Pro,still like useing them all, but NOTHING like the DEUS,Love my Deus.

My response:
Have you been over any of the coins you dug and went back to TX=2 to see what they sound like??? I have a relic site I may need to go to TX=1 and just see. And um the CZ-3d and MXT are not bad machines by any means. I'm not familiar with the others you listed except AT Pro. So the speed of the Deus and coil footprint may be the reason. Which coil were you using???

Author:
This was the first hunt I used TX 1, All the detectors you haven't heard of were all made in the states except for the Relic Hawk(one of my deepest detectors).Deep is good where you need it,these coins I'm getting aren't more than 5".Hunted that park with many deep machines but they couldn't pull out coins 4-5" deep,.I've used the Deus over that field for3+ years,using TX 2 or3,didn't pull these coins out,don't know why it didn't, but using TX 1 all of a sudden these old coins are popping out,go figure.
Re: Interesting Deus Detecting info
December 25, 2014 06:25AM
Interesting read I will try that on my xmas hunt..

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!