Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Boy You Got The Nerve Tom !!!!

Posted by jimmyjiver 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Boy You Got The Nerve Tom !!!!
April 22, 2010 12:22AM
I recently sent you my Fisher CZ-3D for calibration. Now I'm not complaining about the super quick blink of an eye service you so graciously provided me. But when I got it back I took it out and want to complain about the lack of finding nails! I read some reviews in the past and one in particular said "I found so many nails that I could roof my house". Since I have used it I have dug only two nails but I made the call that they were nails before hand. I always say if in doubt dig it out. These machines are very easy to learn and a pure joy to use when they are properly calibrated. All of the nickels I have dug so far have locked right dead on the nickel icon window plus they all have rang high tone. I also dig minimum trash when compared to the other machines I have used in the past. Oh by the way Tom I got one Large Penny (1851) two Injuns (1868-1901) and three Tokens plus some wheats within the first hour of using this newly calibrated machine. ....Hey Buddy Thanks A Million....JJ
Re: Boy You Got The Nerve Tom !!!!
April 23, 2010 01:36AM
I really don't know what to do about your "loss of daily iron intake".

Glad it's working very well for you. Enjoy! THANKS for the update.