Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Good lesson and read

Posted by jamt225 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Good lesson and read
April 26, 2010 01:37AM
Listen to the sermons on "how freedom is lost." Biblical wisdom explaining our current status.

[www.borntowin.net]

Then read this:

"The Cost of Clintonism"

"This president has subverted our system of justice and the ideal of the rule of law, debased our politics, vulgarized our culture, and brought a totalitarian impulse to our government. The really bad news, however, is that unless we display in the future far more care and attention than we did in 1992 and 1996, we will repeat our mistakes and elect more unprincipled demagogues. "

[www.rondart.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2010 01:47AM by jamt225.
I say lets keep politics and religion as far away from this forum as we can
April 26, 2010 05:19PM
That's just my opinion.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2010 05:20PM by therover61.
Re: Good lesson and read
April 26, 2010 10:39PM
Thanks jamt225, but I have to agree with therover61.
April 26, 2010 10:42PM
Not even going to click them....agree with the other guys.....this is for metal detecting not recruitment, or brainwashing......
April 27, 2010 04:04AM
If you pray or thank God for your finds that is all good I thank everyone for a nice find. But we should keep this a hunting forum and who ever you pary to that is your own power not always ours. Amen

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Jeb
April 27, 2010 07:17AM
I agree with Blackadder43. This is a metal detecting forum & not for Politics or Religion to rear their ugly heads.. Keep it clean guys. Keep it clean.