Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Tom, 4-YEARS OF YOUR LIFE!

Posted by Raymond 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Tom, 4-YEARS OF YOUR LIFE!
April 27, 2010 07:24AM
Tom, I have been reading your forum for 4 years now. You certainly continue to dedicate the major part of your life into this forum. For this, I could never praise or thank you enough. You may not remember me, as I only lurk, but I came out of my lurk status nearly a year ago and HAD to commend you. I just don't praise people. But credit is overdue again. Where do I begin to thank you. I don't mean to sound mushy at all. In some cases, I realize that you put about 40 years of knowledge into just one post, on some of your posts. Thats priceless stuff. I must also say that I bought a F75 a while back, because of you and if it wasn't for you and your in depth full coverage of how to use a F75 with the thorough forum posts you have made, I would have thrown this thing in the drink a long time ago. A good product from Fisher would have served me no good. For me, it would not be a easy learning curve. Truthfully, I thought the F75 was junk at first. You completed the picture with this forum and made the learning curve easy and fun. Yes, Fisher should be doing this instead of you. Now I love this thing to no end. You have achieved my entire trust. Now, I only read this forum. I have no trust in the other forums. I could never thank you enough. I would love to know some of your other thoughts in life, not relating to detectors. But I know where you want this forum.

DEEPEST appreciation again,

Raymond
Re: Tom, 4-YEARS OF YOUR LIFE!
April 27, 2010 08:20PM
I dont want to hijack your thread but i totaly agree with all the above...
My CZ 3D would probaly found its way back into the cupboard if it wasnt for this site and Toms Fine DVD..
Cheers
April 27, 2010 09:42PM
Ditto!

I 've only owned a Fisher (LTD) since Dec. 09' and I am still learning, but the learning curve would have been much greater had it not been for Tom and this site.

Thanks Tom.
April 27, 2010 11:39PM
tom has helped a lot of detectorists ..i am hoping he runs for office,so i can vote for him!

(h.h!)
j.t.
April 28, 2010 01:16AM
I remember when I first got my CZ3 and was ready to send if flying..Tom told me to not think like a whites DFX user and think outside the box..he gave me some great tips and I started to love the machine and started to find some deep coins and rings. I remember when the F75 came out and I started to read his new posts on the machine and my relic finds were like nothing I have seen before. Thanks Nasa Tom

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
April 28, 2010 03:12AM
THANKS to all........and an extra THANKS to Raymond! Yes, I remember you well...........and even sent you a PM encouraging you to make a concerted effort to post once every two or three months.......even if it was a short post. Ask a question. Share a unique educational experience. Participate in life! (Remember the 'nudge' !??). The more we share.....the more we learn,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,THE BETTER THE FINDS! THE HAPPIER LIFE IS! THE HEALTHIER LIFE IS! Yep; it's called 'endorphin trigger'.....and can cure many illnesses. Never to be underestimated.

More to follow.

Tom