Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

JJ, I was rocked today by a frost quake..

Posted by tnsharpshooter 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
JJ, I was rocked today by a frost quake..
February 20, 2015 03:51AM
current temp 2F, heading down to looks like -6F. Hit -4 this morning and was woke by a frost quake. At the time didn't realize what it was. Sounded more like an aircraft breaking sound barrier. Local metro news revealed sound was a frost quake or Cryoseism actually happened. You ever heard one????
Re: JJ, I was rocked today by a frost quake..
February 20, 2015 04:01AM
Hi,,,,yeah but I didn't want to mention it, in fear of scaring you..That's what happen to my box after I ate them beans.....JJ
February 20, 2015 04:22AM
You are too funny.......BTW, I am relieved you are relieved.
February 20, 2015 04:34AM
hey buddy it's already -14° and they are predicting -20° plus degrees tonight....I knew something was up when that groundhog bit that guy when he put it up to his face..................JJ
February 20, 2015 05:18AM
Seems Phil this year got it right. That 85 F in the Tucson/Phoenix area today sure looked good. I use to live in Tucson. Saw people lounging around the pool on several Christmas days there. One thing, it's easy to predict weather in midwest/northeast. When it's balmy in southern AZ in Dec/Jan/Feb look out -cold back east. The ole sine wave jet stream effect.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2015 05:19AM by tnsharpshooter.