Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Anyone looking for a Deus?

Posted by deathray 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Anyone looking for a Deus?
March 01, 2015 06:22PM
Selling mine on treasureclassifieds for $950.. 9" coil,ws5 phones. Ray
Re: Anyone looking for a Deus?
March 01, 2015 06:28PM
Two Weeks Ago I would of jumped on it - It was on my list for sure. Does yours include the Control box as well? Ok now for the million dollar question - Why selling - all reports it is one very nice detector even Tom has alluded to its unmasking ability verging on violating physics. So do tell (assuming it is not personal).

Bryanna - Nebraska

Current - New to me but not new MXT Pro and T2 SE2 - Previous Minelab Sovereign GT, Minelab Safari, Whites DFX, Whites Eagle Spectrum
Smile its a good for you!
March 01, 2015 06:40PM
yes,on control box. Buying another gmt and Tejon coils.
March 01, 2015 06:51PM
Ray am I the only hunter in Calif that will have a deus and racer? I love the deus but not in heavy trash and with no small coil it can be a hard hunt (when I can find a place to hunt)..but the racer seems like the way to go with the small coil. When we were on our hunt in South Carolina I hunted with a guy that had the Tejon and we would hit all the same targets. Then I told him to dig that iron and he finds a nice shell that had not gone off and then the last day I found mine. There were a good amount of hunters with the Tejon and the Fishers and Deus and the Naughty. I think the deus is my best detector I have had and I have heard the new update is for the US not the UK....But you hunt for gold and old mines and you can get some nice coils for the Tejon...I was going to buy one also but I do like to program and also on the Tejon and the Deus if you get a good tone dig it and on the deus when I get a scratchy buzzy tone I dig it also. The way I programed mine I dig most iron becasue I love some of the relics I find...Ray has a great price I say anyone interested go for it.

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
March 01, 2015 07:06PM
The Deus has nabbed me some nice finds..couple wreath buckles,a toungue,seateds. But my buddy is kicking my butt with the gmt on small gold,and the Tejon is my favorite detector. I sold the small coil for it,need another. Later,Ray
March 01, 2015 10:56PM
Analog is king - I hear so many great things about Tesoro and especially the Tejon and Vaquero detectors. When you convert analog to digital and then back again you loose something - I guess that is why records are making a come back. Good luck with new Detector I will be surprised if it is still for sale by tomorrow.

deathray Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The Deus has nabbed me some nice finds..couple
> wreath buckles,a toungue,seateds. But my buddy is
> kicking my butt with the gmt on small gold,and the
> Tejon is my favorite detector. I sold the small
> coil for it,need another. Later,Ray

Bryanna - Nebraska

Current - New to me but not new MXT Pro and T2 SE2 - Previous Minelab Sovereign GT, Minelab Safari, Whites DFX, Whites Eagle Spectrum
March 01, 2015 11:16PM
I have a Deus and getting a racer...also have a Tejon..think ..I have some coils for it to..?
March 02, 2015 05:26AM
Ray that's a great price, Hope you reconsider hate to see you loose the Deus. I hear you on the GMP, Great nugget hunter for sure and built tough as a tank Whites did a good job with the GMP.

Hope you reconsider and can swing both, Deus is hard to beat for our area up in gold country relic hunting.

Paul
March 02, 2015 05:44AM
Dang I just pulled the plug on a f75.
March 02, 2015 01:47PM
Know the feeling!

Nailed-it Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dang I just pulled the plug on a f75.

Bryanna - Nebraska

March 02, 2015 01:49PM
Pending sale
March 02, 2015 10:20PM
sold
March 02, 2015 10:38PM
Man - poooooor Deus = never had a chance in your possession! lol

I wanted those WS5's back!

Really don't like the Vance Headphones --- sound quality = BS compared to the WS5's!
March 03, 2015 12:06AM
I like the tones on s-5, but I either have a small head,or they make them too loose! Ya know what I will miss the most about the Deus(pronounced Doos by us rednecks)...the telescopic rod! Love that!! But really,the deus is more than I need. Tejon,and gb pro works for me. Ray