Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

1 Man and His F19 Against Almost An Entire Forum Of

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
1 Man and His F19 Against Almost An Entire Forum Of
March 27, 2015 10:58AM
those who jumped on the Racer band wagon --- and to no surprise to me --- is kicking MOST (but not all!!) of their butts combined in terms of finds!!

Back to the old trusty Brothel/hotel, Gen store and Blacksmith shop site (40 acres) yesterday afternoon (the place I found the 1853 Gold Dollar last fall)!

But this time around I hunted a different area of the site (north/east end where the blacksmith shop sat) and I did fairly well ;-)

F19, 0 disc, V Break = 29, iron vol = 10 (quiets the small iron/nails down a bit) and sens running wide open...

Re: 1 Man and His F19 Against Almost An Entire Forum Of
March 27, 2015 11:59AM
Wow - hard to argue success - nice finds I would be dancing a jig all the way home.

Bryanna - Nebraska

Current - New to me but not new MXT Pro and T2 SE2 - Previous Minelab Sovereign GT, Minelab Safari, Whites DFX, Whites Eagle Spectrum
Smile its a good for you!
March 27, 2015 12:03PM
Right on Wayne!
March 27, 2015 12:26PM
Great day hunting, Wayne! Is that a copper hammer head by chance? Love when a marble is in the dig.
March 27, 2015 12:32PM
You devil you!!------You're kickin some Racer butts!!! smiling smiley------Nice digs Wayne.
March 27, 2015 12:56PM
Great finds and writeup Michigan. The "new" F19 appears to be an excellent machine,but the first batch,not so much, and I think this is what turned people off. NOW continued excellent reports such as yours and Keith's endorsement will help to erase the"not so much" syndrome. Good continued luck.
March 27, 2015 03:34PM
The F19 is a really sweet detector and has coils and is deep and great at unmasking...I just kind of am tired of Fisher so I moved to the deus and the racer..Nice work on those finds

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
March 27, 2015 10:20PM
You tell em Wayne. I'd take the Fisher too. You sure are proving it's worth.

Discrimination is the root of all evil.
March 27, 2015 11:00PM
Do you First Texas guys feel threatened? LOL
March 27, 2015 11:06PM
You found a 1853 gold dollar man, I'm jealous

TTTTg
March 28, 2015 12:00AM
Wow, I cant believe the bragging from this guy. The racer is hardly out of the box and in the hands of some very capable people here. Will see in a month or 2 when the goods start coming in from the racer folk. Maybe the F19 folk will be eating crow and convert over. Have a nice day, Steve
March 28, 2015 12:15AM
Nice finds (love the largie!!)!!

I wanted to try something different then a Fisher/FT machine, so I did order a Racer Pro Pack smiling smiley
March 28, 2015 01:46AM
Yes, the Large Cent is on my wish list!! Very well done Michigan Relic hunter!!!!!!! MY town was founded in 1820 or thereabouts. There SHOULD be some!!!! Well done you!!!!!!
March 28, 2015 02:15AM
Wayne I'm seriously thinking of buying a F-19 to you mind if I join your army? ; ) looks like Ray and Daniel TN and WJS and Keith have there hands on one to!!
March 28, 2015 02:28AM
glasartisan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wow, I cant believe the bragging from this guy.
> The racer is hardly out of the box and in the
> hands of some very capable people here. Will see
> in a month or 2 when the goods start coming in
> from the racer folk. Maybe the F19 folk will be
> eating crow and convert over. Have a nice day,
> Steve

Well his so called bragging with a machine that is in hand seems better to me than all the hype from many about the Racer that was not even on the streets yet. But you can decide which reports you prefer.

PacMan
March 28, 2015 02:38AM
Nice finds MRH.
Keep it up.

PacMan
March 28, 2015 02:58AM
Nice digs but I suspect the site has more to do with the finds than the machine and for the record I do not own either machine mentioned. Have plenty of others though that will do just as well lol .
March 28, 2015 08:09AM
The F-19 is proving to be a popular item for FT. The growth markets in metal detectors are Europe, Asia, South America. The market for gold detectors is Africa where thousands of gold detectors are sole every MONTH!

Rick Kempf
Gold Canyon AZ- where there is no gold
March 28, 2015 12:44PM
Too early to tell which machine is better. You dont have much competition. Racers are just now getting to people. When a large vast group from different areas puts in a month or two of hunting, the picture should get much clearer.
March 28, 2015 12:52PM
silverhound Wrote:
> Nice digs but I suspect the site has more to do
> with the finds than the machine and for the record
> I do not own either machine mentioned. Have plenty
> of others though that will do just as well lol .

You got that right silverhound ;-)

either machine would do just as well on this site (so would many others)

some guys here just don't know a little "jousting" when they see it and take schit waaaay too serious!! lol

on the same token though

I'm not and have never been a big fan of factory "pre-set" machines - that's why I don't own any Garretts anymore either and therefore I'll not ever buy into a "Racer" (or any machine/s like them)...

To each his own though ;-)
March 28, 2015 01:59PM
cwtrader1863 Wrote:
> Too early to tell which machine is better. You
> dont have much competition.

I don't think in terms of any machine being better or worse than another. I think in terms of them being "different" from one another; and what I like or don't like about each one.
Then I try to apply that to my types of detecting and the conditions I encounter.

Competition? The only competition I worry about is gaining (and keeping) access to good properties/locations (before they're paved over, or somebody else beats me to them).
I couldn't care less about what machine somebody else uses or what they find. Unless we're hunting together. I guess there's competition then, but it's more about reading the property and doing the best job I can with my detector.
If the other person finds more or better than I do...well, that's just...the nature of detecting. Sometimes you're the windshield; sometimes you're the bug!

Pleasant Garden, NC
AT Max, Nokta Impact, MX Sport, Nokta FORS Relic, GPX 4800, Infinium, Racer, Deus, F75SE, Nautilus DMC II (order of acquisition, last to first)

Does an archeologist argue with a plow? A bureaucrat with a bulldozer?
March 28, 2015 03:16PM
Nice Large cent Wayne...Holed Too!!

Hey Wayne dont let the lack of user defined tone break steer you away from newer units..

I to was weary and the U.S. is not there yet,, MX5 is making inroads though...

But the Racer and CoRe are not user defined dependant ...

hard to comprehend but its happening in front of our eyes.....or in our ears LOL!!

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/28/2015 07:47PM by Keith Southern.
March 28, 2015 06:08PM
I love the F19. Racer. Deus. F75. etc etc etc ad infintum. But I REALLY love to swing their coils in a new place with new possibilities.
March 28, 2015 09:05PM
Wayne,
I think you missed my meaning? Let me try this word.....comparing. Theres hardly any hunts to compare the two machines. F19 has been out awhile. Racer is just now getting to people. We should know more in a few months after many racer field hunts. Im sure each machine will have its strong points.