Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Domain Blocked

Posted by tmanly 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Domain Blocked
March 27, 2015 11:13PM
For the past several weeks, my domain has been blocked from posting here. I am posting this from my phone. So I guess I will move on to other forum so I can post my finds and thoughts. I will return from time to time to see if it has changed and I can post. I will still be reading and enjoy seeing all the finds.

Tom in SC
Re: Domain Blocked
March 27, 2015 11:16PM
I think something goofy is happening because for a couple of weeks I couldn't post with my phone then it started working again. The computer at the house worked the whole time.
March 28, 2015 12:23AM
Hi,, this happens to me quite a bit,it will say I'm banned from this web site...LoL.....I can't log in sometimes too ...I can only edit once but now no images are loading up for me,so I don't get to see anything people are posting....I think Wally is working on it......JJ
March 28, 2015 12:30AM
Just hang tight Tom, enjoy your posts very much so..........
March 28, 2015 02:01AM
Tom, have you tried a different browser? Don't know that it will help, but worth a try.

Pleasant Garden, NC
AT Max, Nokta Impact, MX Sport, Nokta FORS Relic, GPX 4800, Infinium, Racer, Deus, F75SE, Nautilus DMC II (order of acquisition, last to first)

Does an archeologist argue with a plow? A bureaucrat with a bulldozer?
March 28, 2015 04:04AM
Sounds like a computer glitch. Have you tried to email or call Tom D. ?
Tri
March 28, 2015 10:05AM
Tmanly, your ip may have been inadvertantly blocked due to spam.......a simple test to determine if that is the case try using an online
proxy browser such as proxybrowser.org

Just click on the link, type in this website in the bar where it says "enter address", then click "start browser"

[www.proxybrowser.org]

If it works, then you know your ip has been inadvertantly blocked.

Thanks

Btw....there are literally hundreds of these proxy browsers,....you can pick which ever one suits you.

Tri
March 28, 2015 11:21AM
It is domain or IP related. Everything works great when i am not on my home wifi . Proxy servers work also, when on my wifi.
Tom in SC
March 30, 2015 01:23AM
I have the same issue with Findmall. The only cure has been to use proxy servers.

HH
Mike
March 30, 2015 01:40AM
This webpage "dankowskidetectors" is classified as "Games" by some ranking site that firewalls use to determine if they block sites.

I can get on this site from my work at my lunchtime as it is blocked as it is category games.

No other metal detecting sites are category games so I dont have that issue.