Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

F19 And A Lone Injun ;-)

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
F19 And A Lone Injun ;-)
March 30, 2015 09:13PM
Quick 1.5 hr hunt today on an old standby site (1870s - 1960s) that I hunt like once a yr when I don't have a lot of time - it's close by...

The "yard" has modern trash so I tend to stay out back in the field area where there's more iron and far less modern stuff to deal with...

Each time I hunt this place I find less and less (today was no different) but I did manage a few cool finds ;-)

stamped "US" rimfire cartridge
1889 injun
button
buckle
nice iron barn spike ;-)
lantern part
etc

F19, 5x10" coil, V break 29, 0 disc, vol 10 to quiet down the tiny iron bits/nails (love this machine)!

Re: F19 And A Lone Injun ;-)
March 30, 2015 09:19PM
Think how much more you would of found using a Racer ;-). Only kidding of course. Nice finds I real like those injuns. :-)

Bryanna - Nebraska

Current - New to me but not new MXT Pro and T2 SE2 - Previous Minelab Sovereign GT, Minelab Safari, Whites DFX, Whites Eagle Spectrum
Smile its a good for you!
March 30, 2015 09:23PM
Looks like your enjoying that F-19. What was your primary machine before you got this one and how does it compare? Congrats on the finds.
March 30, 2015 09:51PM
Nice Finds Wayne!! Now just imagine how many inches of snow have been on top of the ole injun over the years. Wonder how far it would reach!!!!!!!!!!
March 30, 2015 11:46PM
Hi Wayne,,,,,,,,good deal them F-19's are looking better all the time.............JJ
March 31, 2015 12:26AM
Nice coin!!

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
March 31, 2015 09:01AM
Keith Southern Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nice coin!!
>
> Keith

Eh - I like the barn spike more ;-)