Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

satellite beach.

Posted by seeker41 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
satellite beach.
July 07, 2010 02:37AM
hi tom, if you see a guy in the surf getting his headphones knocked off by sneak attack waves its me........stop and say hi! i have hit daytona, cocoa, melbourne and im not doing to well on any gold finds but love being in the water!!!!! i will be watching your seminar dvd shortly.
Re: satellite beach.
July 07, 2010 12:11PM
No gold? Watch the beach seminar DVD! You live in Cocoa Beach area?
July 07, 2010 09:04PM
no, i live in ohio.my family and i are looking at houses and apartments down her this week. and and having a mini vacation.
July 08, 2010 12:35PM
Enjoy your vacation!
July 16, 2010 02:55AM
mini vacation over.....house/apartment/job hunting continues and i may have to just move down there without a job, most prospective employers do not seem very interested once they learn i am not living down there. no success in my quest for gold!! i did hit low tide at cocoa beach and found a coin line. managed a few bucks in coins including a 1957 french coin 25 ptas and a 1967 20 cents singapore coin. most coins were american quarters and dimes. watched the beach hunting seminar and will be watching it quite a few times more. one thing i tried was, at high tide i counted my steps and walked from high tide line out to about waist deep water ( about 50 paces) and then did the same at low tide, then hunted that line from ron jons to the pier. nothing found in that area! coin line was about 15 to 20 paces from high tide line. almost no trash/pulltabs found at all. other attempts were made during high tide in the water but were unproductive and difficult due to the waves, had one item gold/foil signal at about chest deep but could not recover it due to the waves knocking me off the target. all coins were clean/bright and dont seem like old drops.

chuck
July 16, 2010 09:48PM
I found that foil target. It was a small engagement ring.
July 17, 2010 08:55PM
?...I thought you couldn't hunt in the water on the east coast of Florida. I am a west coast guy and wanted to come over but was told you couldn't hunt except on the sand. Just curious.
July 17, 2010 09:34PM
Diving is not allowed. I believe wading is okay.
July 18, 2010 02:36AM
"I found that foil target. It was a small engagement ring."

ha ha ha!!! that sounds about right!!
July 18, 2010 12:00PM
..............but...............after closer examination...............unfortunately.............it turned out to be the type that comes from a .25-Cent bubblegum machine.