Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Just saw the Signum STF Intronik...Impressive results..

Posted by Keith Southern 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Just saw the Signum STF Intronik...Impressive results..
May 03, 2015 11:04PM
[www.youtube.com]

The mineral does not hamper the coin I.D. on the Intronik it so seems..

Running dual freq..Interesting..Impressive I.D. results..

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
Re: Just saw the Signum STF Intronik...Impressive results..
May 03, 2015 11:30PM
I had a hard time understanding those guys, I've noticed that they ground balanced the 7272 and not the Intronik..from what I saw. the 7272 was running polyphonic disc. mode. The Intronik was basically just turned on because they did not use the Roman tile to ground balance with, I would have liked to have seen what the tile would sound like without the coin, interesting. The mode they were using sounded like a threshold all-metal mode, if IGOR would send me one, I'd give it a good workout! LOL
May 03, 2015 11:46PM
I to would of liked to have senn a ground balance but at the same time the truth cant be denied the coin did not change reading behind the mineral..

and I think this video will show why..[www.youtube.com]

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
May 03, 2015 11:56PM
They are ground balancing to both freq makes you wonder what White's, Minelab, and Fisher do with multiple freq machines.

Bryanna - Nebraska

Current - New to me but not new MXT Pro and T2 SE2 - Previous Minelab Sovereign GT, Minelab Safari, Whites DFX, Whites Eagle Spectrum
Smile its a good for you!
May 04, 2015 12:06AM
The company needs an American distributor. There is an uncomfortable gap in communication between our countries. First I want to know who is selling the detectors AKA or that red star outfit. I want to know the features of the detectors. I want to know where warranty work will be performed. Who pays for shipping? Is there customs involved? Is my transaction safe? ALL of this could be answered and dealt with by having an American Distributor. Until then I'm really not interested. They may very well be some of the greatest metal detectors out there, but I need to do homework before I buy and I can't get it from videos in languages I don't understand. Makro has shown the detecting world what is required to sell detectors in the US from a foreign soil. So has XP. Why settle for less? I won't.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2015 12:10AM by goodmore.
May 04, 2015 01:18AM
Did anyone else notice that they were getting the Intronik ground cancelling/discrim performance in a NON-MOTION audio mode?

mike

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2015 01:20AM by Mike in CO.
May 04, 2015 01:34AM
Mike in CO Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Did anyone else notice that they were getting the
> Intronik ground cancelling/discrim performance in
> a NON-MOTION audio mode?
>
> mike
Yes Mike, I noticed that too, almost like a manual ground balanced all metal non motion, I suppose it's a two frequency ground cancellation mode, kinda like Minelab's FBS. Time will tell.
May 04, 2015 01:49AM
Just read a thread on Friendly detecting page about it. Looks like an interesting detector, but if they are correct about the asking price...around $12,000 U.S....out of my price range no matter how good it is...Stuart
May 04, 2015 02:16AM
I think AKA could do very well with a U.S. distributor. From what I hear their machines aren't hype. If their newest machine really is 12k I'll never have one that's for sure. This is already a very exciting year for metal detectors with the nokta/makro machines the new Minelabs "gpz" and other companies pushing tech to new levels looks like exciting times ahead. As long as the prices aren't crazy. I have to give nokta/makro credit where credits due. They are always ready to answer questions or step up and fix any problems. And their prices are very reasonable. I'm very turned off by how a tesoro employee responded over at FM. Hope everyone has a great year. John
May 04, 2015 02:31AM
12 grand wow if it was a tad over a grand maybe...You would think the US would start thinking outside the box...We sell all over the world

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
May 04, 2015 02:34AM
I doubt its 12 grand...

must be in rubles!!

Keith

-Nikola Tesla
May 04, 2015 02:39AM
I've always been curious about the AKA machines. The hodograph looks like a great feature. The video (in English) on their site is pretty cool. These guys do have an attitude about detecting. Their blog refers to the Signum, Sorex and Berkut as older models. They have newer models called a T72 (after the Russian tank), Molotok and a Yuri - coming soon. Nothing on the Intronik STF though. They seem to always be working on new models and updating machines.

[www.aka-detectors.com]
May 04, 2015 02:51AM
TabWhisperer Wrote:
> I've always been curious about the AKA machines.
> The hodograph looks like a great feature. The
> video (in English) on their site is pretty cool.
> These guys do have an attitude about detecting.
> Their blog refers to the Signum, Sorex and Berkut
> as older models. They have newer models called a
> T72 (after the Russian tank), Molotok and a Yuri -
> coming soon. Nothing on the Intronik STF though.
> They seem to always be working on new models and
> updating machines.
>
> [www.aka-detectors.com]

Once again, that is not the true AKA website, its an independent dealer trying to set up a worldwide distribution of re-branded AKA units.

This is the the AKA factory website [translate.google.ca]

You will see that dealer above listed under the dealers section of the factory website.

DeepTech Vista X with 3 search coils.
Works for me

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2015 02:58AM by Sven1.
May 04, 2015 05:56AM
Unfortunately the Intronik is running on plutonium: [www.youtube.com]
This would explain the price.
May 04, 2015 06:48AM
Now I have to buy a radiation suit just to go detecting. Wow this hobby is getting expensive!...Ok, only kidding. We have nuclear devices where I work. It is ok to stand within a few feet of them, but no more than eight hours per day allowed by OSHA regulations.
May 04, 2015 11:19AM
Keith Southern Wrote:
> I doubt its 12 grand...
>
> must be in rubles!!
>
> Keith

[www.countrycurrencyrates.com]
May 04, 2015 11:24AM
All the information about Intronic tests and reviews is an evidence,that AKA does not stop and constantly is going ahead for better and better results in detecting.Let's say,this presentation is only proving it,but not as marketing and advertising especcially if to consider a cost for the unit,that francly speaking is still not worked out finally.So,everybody could see the AKA technology and advances applied to detectors produced here in Russia.
Saying about real things,our detectors such as Signum MFT 7272,Sorex Pro and Berkut-5,all of them are rather new,not old and are very popular and well worthy for any task in searching.And,important,their costs are reasonable,of course.
At present,I suppose there are dozens of users in the States,who possess these models and saying their impressions time by time.
All the other points,that could occur in AKA concerned,I am here to reply or I can ask the owner of AKA to reply as well.
AKA does not have an aim to bend the rest of the world,even AKA does not have a potential for that.It is not very big company to arrange world wide selling in a big scale.Just to make people introduced into AKA' technology thinking,that it will bring them some positives and cause willing to discuss and express feelings.
May 04, 2015 01:41PM
Igor, I am sure most of us on this forum would appreciate any information you could obtain on this new detector and share the information with us. Do not take our occasional humor as an insult. Just having a little fun as we lighten the mood of this forum. We, the members of this forum, are very serious about detecting and any technology that advances our hobby...Stuart
May 04, 2015 05:16PM
I was not aware of the problem with dealers acting like the factory web site. That does not look good. I have not followed the evolution of the AKA machines lately and I lost track of their progress. Igor I have to complement you and the people at AKA. I think the customers in the US would really like to know more about your products so any additional information on the Intronik or videos showing field tests by users would be great.
May 04, 2015 06:03PM
wireless phones yet ???
May 04, 2015 06:04PM
Seen this awhile back on Youtube

very impressive to say the least

with a small, med, and large coil for it - I may have to off the CTX and get one of these in its place when they become available grinning smiley

I've had my eye on the 7272M for a good year now but this machine looks even more (far more) extreme in the performance dept.
May 04, 2015 06:18PM
Once again,,,,,, I must say the demo of the SEE THROUGH is EXCEPTIONAL!!!!!

If it does it in real world hunts it would be a REVOLUTIONARY bad dirt REVITALIZER...

Keith

-Nikola Tesla
May 04, 2015 07:23PM
Very very interesting machine. Did you guys notice that the hodograph (and VID) shows both frequencies independently? This is sort of like having a V3i to analyze a target (but with only 2 frequencies) as you get separate outputs. That was my favorite feature of the V3i - 3 frequency pinpoint. I wonder what this machine does there?

It also has a "beep" mode (Thank God, lol) as shown here. [blockchain.info]

Really looking forward to one of these machine in my ground with it's iron flakes. Though the Signum goes deeper in it than my E-Trac/CTX did.
And very curious how much (if any) deeper I can go. As now, not having sometimes bouncy ID's would be a nice change.

Guys - No chance this machine is 12,000, It was mentioned it is 1200 vs. 800 or so for the Signum.

Albert
May 04, 2015 09:34PM
I cant see how its doing anything that my Nexus Standard MP cant do as regard see through ability in heavy minerals its got the hodograph for ID the MP has got the DDM LED meter to ID

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]
May 04, 2015 10:55PM
IF

That machine will do what they say it will do..

Then we will be looking at perfect I.D. in any dirt,,, Red clays to even Wet salt ..

Plus we will not have the problems of wrap around effect..

Think about not chasing deep iron as high coin false!!!

It still early but I for one had a hard time sleeping last night thinking about what COULD BE..Sort of wish I had not seen the video of the machine trying to balance to the mineral but it could not find it ...CRAZY! Stuff like that mesmerizes ME..

For me a machine that could punch my soil and see and identify targets correctly even shallow and I hope deeper would be altering..

If it can do what the designer is saying ...( I read some thing's on another forum)... Supposedly It will be sensitive to the smallest and largest of targets in ANY soil...

Heck if it can do any of that I just want to get one in my area first...LOL...

Time will tell..But it has me rejuvinated!!

Keith

-Nikola Tesla
May 04, 2015 11:07PM
Keith,
I'm with you. smiling smiley

I also believe I saw some mention of an Audio Hodograph function. Perhaps a real time audio signal during sampling,,,similar to the visual hodograph representation.
I've been fooled before, but I have high hopes for this thing...

Especially if it can really do all that in real time in a non-motion (or ultra slow) mode.
Shoot, even if just ID's iron accurately at depth, that's a major breakthrough.

Time to count the pennies again.
winking smiley
mike
May 05, 2015 01:35AM
So what now, in plain English, does this hobograph do?? Is it like the lcd screen on my fishfinder. Guess Im just a dumbass, but honestly cant follow this.
May 05, 2015 06:20AM
Have to admit that I've not followed anything on the AKA machines, but they do have some intriguing features.

The TID readout looks similar to an etrac?
May 05, 2015 09:08AM
hodographs are badly needed on all machines ,but the test showed no tops and ring pulls and what was the foil wrapped around \??
could be a break thru if its accurate .if only the deus had a hodograph to improve its TID
May 05, 2015 10:17AM
deathray Wrote:
> So what now, in plain English, does this hobograph
> do?? Is it like the lcd screen on my fishfinder.
> Guess Im just a dumbass, but honestly cant follow
> this.

LoL= "hoBograph"!!!!!!!!

Yer killin me Ray!! grinning smiley