Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Chuck Norris(Texas) Off topic

Posted by Beyonder-Pa 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Chuck Norris(Texas) Off topic
May 05, 2015 05:02PM
Anyone else see the news about Chuck Norris saying the government may potentially taking over Texas?

Bey
Re: Chuck Norris(Texas) Off topic
May 05, 2015 06:08PM
The government took over Texas in 1865
If Norris thinks differently someone should also tell him he's not married to Christie Brinkley.
May 05, 2015 06:28PM
When I was a kid in San Antonio in the '50s, our local State Representitive was V.E. (Red) Barry. At the opening of every session of the Texas Legislature he would introduce a bill to divide Texas into two States - North Texas and South Texas. His aim was to get rid of all the tight a**ed folks in North Texas and introduce parimutual betting and liquor by the drink into our homeland - South Texas. Well at least we got liquor by the drink (local option only).

Oh well.

Rick Kempf
Gold Canyon AZ- where there is no gold
May 05, 2015 06:28PM
Sounds like he would fit right in with the views forum at Finds. The tin foil hat brigade.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2015 08:08PM by goodmore.
May 05, 2015 07:12PM
Chuck Norris can detect a Dime at 18 inches, without using a metal detector.

(sorry)
May 05, 2015 08:31PM
Pimento Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Chuck Norris can detect a Dime at 18 inches,
> without using a metal detector.
>
>
> (sorry)
LOL! That is funny as I remember the old Chuck Norris jokes.
May 05, 2015 08:59PM
Jade Helm, look it up.
May 06, 2015 12:52AM
Chuck is a B.A. !
May 06, 2015 08:54AM
Chuck Norris flushed a used condom down his toilet that leads to the city sewage and a few months later the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was born! LOL
Anonymous User
May 06, 2015 11:39AM
Chuck Norris has an autographed poster of Kemper metal detecting--

[s12.photobucket.com]
May 06, 2015 01:47PM
goodmore
Sounds like he would fit right in with the views forum at Finds. The tin foil hat brigade.

Thank God Gary Keithline, aka the "Guvner", continues to warn us about the troops wearing blue UN helmets that are amassing at the neighborhood FEMA camp scheming to take away our freedoms.

It's gotta be tough being Guv...
May 06, 2015 03:49PM
Trying to remember who deceives the whole world even the very elect, all tin-foil hat conspiracy theories have been proven TRUE with the publishing of " Our Global Neighborhood " !!! Some people seem to enjoy demeaning comments with no words of advice for the higher road they are traveling?
May 06, 2015 05:28PM
I have advice. Turn off Fox Entertainment (because it is never news) and go detecting.
May 06, 2015 05:42PM
"Our Global Neighborhood?. LOL!

Keep Fear Alive!
Anonymous User
May 06, 2015 06:23PM
You are getting into political discussion. You need to pay 20 bucks to become a charter member and you can then discuss politics in the political forum. This is not open for debate and any attempt to find out what is or isn't political must be done through PM. We found this works better because ,like you, we have no friggin idea what is and what isn't political but we want newbies to think we do. I hope you are willing to pretend you understand--duhMods
May 06, 2015 07:51PM
I don't have 20 bucks. So I'll step back. Sorry to the forum.
May 06, 2015 09:57PM
GOOD.
May 06, 2015 10:04PM
We need to keep the little tattletale people happy. So I will deescalate the situation. No need to tell on me anymore DOC. You can go back to worrying about yourself. Now back to detecting.
May 06, 2015 10:14PM
LOL.
May 06, 2015 10:21PM
Let me tell you something.... to you boys who think every thing is honky-dori..........play the past.......analyze the present,.. then, if you can, pull your head from the dirt.
No comment necessary for all you who think everything is going to be peaches and sweet cream....please, I wish that to be true, really I do.
May 06, 2015 11:31PM
AMEN ozzie
May 07, 2015 02:46AM
ozzie Wrote:
> Let me tell you something.... to you boys who
> think every thing is honky-dori..........play the
> past.......analyze the present,.. then, if you
> can, pull your head from the dirt.
> No comment necessary for all you who think
> everything is going to be peaches and sweet
> cream....please, I wish that to be true, really I
> do.

Amen, I carry my oath to my grave..
May 07, 2015 02:48AM
Here is some " Sage " advice for everyone including myself ~ when you think you have someone pegged you are in between a rock and a hard place.
May 07, 2015 11:18AM
goodmore
We need to keep the little tattletale people happy. So I will deescalate the situation. No need to tell on me anymore DOC. You can go back to worrying about yourself.

Watch your back Goodmore... looks like Vlad has taken a break studying Area 51 conspiracies to escalate your egregious behavior to Gary so Tom can issue you a formal disciplinary warning!

You do know Keithline still believes he controls the content on all metal detecting forums?
May 07, 2015 12:53PM
I promised Tom when I joined I would stick to detecting. I will honor that. It isn't easy when certain threads pop up. So out of respect to Tom and others I will talk detecting. I
May 07, 2015 02:18PM
Some promises are meant to be broken.

Anyway, I'll forgive you in advance.
Anonymous User
May 07, 2015 09:04PM
go-rebels Wrote:
> We need to keep the little tattletale people
> happy. So I will deescalate the situation. No need
> to tell on me anymore DOC. You can go back to
> worrying about yourself.
>
> Watch your back Goodmore... looks like Vlad has
> taken a break studying Area 51 conspiracies to
> escalate your egregious behavior to Gary so Tom
> can issue you a formal disciplinary warning!
>
> You do know Keithline still believes he controls
> the content on all metal detecting forums?

Glad I didn't start this one. I think the topic is conspiracies and I don't think there are any across metal detecting forums. Here there is no long list of rules or sub-forums so I don't think anyone should complain if something gets stopped or deleted. Not that there is anything wrong with rules per-say and I think there are some standards set across forums that probably helps people when they come where they are not defined. The forums you mentioned can do as they wish but I think problems arise when people are given false hopes or expectations.

In regards to Findmall a quick look at the guvs comments will show that he is far more interested in spreading his political views than anything else on that forum. That is his right to do but it seems a problem arises when a person goes to the "views" forum and finds out it is a " Certain Views" forum. That is irresponsible. Any forum that has sub-forums that are not allowed to live up to their title creates problems. I think the posters often get blamed for infractions and that causes bad feelings. Those "infractions" don't seem to be explained and there is a reason for that. The reason is because no one knows where to draw the line and some of us will admit it and some won't.

The idea of forum conspiracies that you talk (or joke) about don't seem to be shown. There may be certain positions in an individual forum that authority follows. I wouldn't go as far as calling them conspiracies but it would be nice if they didn't always seem to agree on everything. We can always use a little more drama.
May 07, 2015 09:46PM
Anyone have any more Chuck Norris jokes?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2015 08:46PM by Pimento.
May 07, 2015 10:40PM
Goodmore got banned for some very bad remarks he said about people there. If I said them here I would get banned from here no question about it. Ask Goodmore if I am lying. If he denys saying anything nasty, send me a PM if you want to know what he said as I have screen shots.
May 07, 2015 10:57PM
Yes you are lying. I'm not banned from Findmall. So you are wrong from the word go. Now take your worthless ass back to the Views forum and choke on the vile crap posted there. If you want to talk about the new Racer I'll be more than happy to read what you have to say.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 05/07/2015 11:41PM by goodmore.