Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

How about a set of sw600hp's to go with that Racer

Posted by SkiWhiz 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
How about a set of sw600hp's to go with that Racer
May 07, 2015 08:28PM
sw600hp (skiwhiz 600 ohm headphones) a name I came up with for the headphones that I make from time to time. I have an extra set of phones, a fella on one of the forums wanted me to build him a set of phones, this guy goes by a couple different user names depending on which forum he is on. Somsehow I thought that I had an order for two sets of phones made wiith the red 3M muffs but in fact it was for only one. Of course these phones can be used on any detector but they go rice with the Racer as they mach the color. I can never seem to figure out how to post pictures on this forum, I a hoping this works, [postimg.org] these are the muffs that I made the phones out of. $88.00 shipped. Thanks! Steve

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/07/2015 08:29PM by SkiWhiz.
Re: How about a set of sw600hp's to go with that Racer
May 07, 2015 08:46PM
replace the red with blue and I'd want them! they would look good on an F44 though. grinning smiley
May 07, 2015 11:30PM
PM sent.
May 07, 2015 11:54PM
goodmore Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> PM sent.

Phones have been sold to goodmore, thank you sir and thank you Tom D. forum.
May 08, 2015 03:35AM
Sounds exactly like the set I have, they match my Racer and more importantly they are an outstanding set of phones! Well worth the money.
May 08, 2015 04:00AM
Hey Steve,

The headphones look great, and at a killer price. Do you have a limiter in them?