Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Forced to sell my CZ3D

Posted by techman 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Forced to sell my CZ3D
May 10, 2015 01:03AM
Hi guys…..I mostly am in the background reading your exploits in the field and all the racer info. I don't get out much these days with all the family and job chores. I am in a pinch to get a car for my daughter [ the car I have for her now is acting up] so I am forced to put up my CZ3D for sale. It is a s/n 1121 model in mint shape that was tuned by Tom on 2/25/12 and he certified it with his methods at 12.0" on a clad dime. I have only been out a few times with it since then. Tom said " I recommend you keep this unit….it is quite solid." I am selling for it for $600 with the stock 8" coil or $660 with 8" and 5" coils. I have a paypal account if that is easier for anyone interested. For reference, I am 59 yrs old and started detecting with my dad back in the sixties with a whites unit. In college in northern Kalifornia I bought and used several compass units and found a lot of coins….I had a lot more time to detect then. I moved into a whites eagle sl90 when they came out, and I really liked that unit. The id on that thing was dead on all the time. When I moved to the St. Louis area I researched detectors at the time and decided on the cz3d. I bought it used at the time from a guy that never used it much. Well anyway, thanks for all the interesting stories you guys post. James
Re: Forced to sell my CZ3D
May 10, 2015 03:34AM
PM sent
May 10, 2015 09:14PM
is your cz3d still for sale very interested in it.
May 10, 2015 09:15PM
is your cz3d still for sale very interested in it. my phone no. is 605-261-8271
May 11, 2015 01:12AM
Unit is sold to marcomo. Pleasure to meet someone from the forum in person.
Thank you for others that inquired.
May 11, 2015 02:57AM
Likewise a pleasure, James!
May 11, 2015 02:57AM
Marcomo thank you very much for buying the 3D. I've looked at this post a couple dozen times and just had to walk away and breathe deeply several times, and you took the pressure off for me lol. Thank you........... :-)) Even got as far as the pm page opened up and "I'll take it" typed in, but hit the backspace button and closed the window.
May 11, 2015 03:28AM
Hopefully I'll be thanking you and your keyboard backspace button a lot in the future, Jack...