Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Going to close my eyes and detect for a few hunts....

Posted by Jack Flynn 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Going to close my eyes and detect for a few hunts....
May 11, 2015 03:12AM
No TID......The grandboy and I both have Compadres now. The next several hunts we're gonna run em in some tot lot's so I can teach him the basics somewhat. He's taken an interest in it and wants to see what I find when he's not with me. You can tell very well by how long he looks at the finds. Got to get him over in the next few days to let him put his detector together. Got him a pro pointer also. Now what I find amusing about kids. They want everything, you name it strapped on a belt. Digger, finds pouch, pin pointer, water bottle, rope, ????? maybe even a food supply possibly. Ought to be fun, going to record some of it too.
Re: Going to close my eyes and detect for a few hunts....
May 11, 2015 03:20AM
I do the same on my pouch it must weigh ten pounds but I like to have everything I need to get the job done and make videos.

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
May 11, 2015 03:27AM
Very cool Jack! You two are going to have a blast! Been "treasure hunting" lately with my grandnephew ...he loves it...but hes kinda wild...will have to wait a year or two, see if he calms down enough to take him on a serious hunt,lol. Enjoy it bud!
May 11, 2015 03:39AM
Hi Jack,

..You are doing the right thing by spending quality time with your grandson, I taught my grandson to fish.. shoot and metal detect. My grandson helped me evaluate the Tesoro Outlaw, he found 4 wheat pennies to my one wheat with the Outlaw, but I found the silver. I hope you two have a blast, great hobby to grow into. HH