Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Deus users may find this interesting/useful

Posted by tnsharpshooter 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Deus users may find this interesting/useful
May 30, 2015 04:54AM
This gent does have experience on Deus. I don't know why a reload would help, but I don't see how it could hurt either.
[www.findmall.com]
Re: Deus users may find this interesting/useful
May 30, 2015 07:29AM
I'm skeptical about it too. Why should this change anything, unless the v3.2 firmware is different... There were rumors about it in the past. Some people believed, XP was secretly changing the software. If I recall it correctly, someone even tried to extract it and compare the byte size (I don't remember with what outcome).

But, an update takes only few minutes. Why not try it... Thanks for the info.
May 30, 2015 12:45PM
To me a potential difference in external influences from emi/interference make this otherwise controlled test inconclusive. Interesting though
May 30, 2015 02:26PM
That's what I'm thinking (EMI variance).
May 30, 2015 03:27PM
We are instructed to keep the coil from metal ( I hold mine mid air ) when powering on the Deus. I wonder if the coil seeing metal while being programmed is a factor.
May 30, 2015 03:45PM
A new update is coming this year they say. I'll wait as my deus works fine

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
May 30, 2015 06:39PM
I was about to try it out, but I thought, it would be better to do an air test first. I made a few tests with my setting, but... I already got quite good results, much better than I can recall from the past. Did I upgrade the FW in the meantime? Yes, few months ago. But I really can not believe, it has anything to do with my present results.

We don't know what is happening during the boot process. Maybe the Deus is "alive" smiling smiley. I wouldn't be surprised, if it's checking the "environment" and adjusting few internal parameters (that we have no control off), to get a "balanced" performance. We think, we are using the same "setting", but it may not be the case. Is it possible?...