Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Fisher CZ7A for sale.

Posted by Dan-Pa. 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Fisher CZ7A for sale.
June 03, 2015 01:50PM
Excellent condition...can E-mail pictures to interested party if given E-mail info. $350 to your door in lower 48..
This is the rod mount model batteries under armcup( 80-90 hrs) for excellent ergonomics.
Just picked up a new version of CZ3D and with limited amount of time in field one CZ is enough...
Re: Fisher CZ7A sold..
June 09, 2015 12:17AM
N/T
Re: Fisher CZ7A sold..
June 10, 2015 06:20AM
hey dan!..how ya likin' that cz-3d?
any real differences between it and the
"los banos" 1021 units?..thanks!

(h.h.!)
j.t.
Re: Fisher CZ7A for sale.
June 10, 2015 01:43PM
Haven't been getting out much due to personal reasons but it sure matches my previous CZ units for depth and have used every model ever made...Certainly a plus in real old areas and hope to get out more in the Fall as the Missus really hit a brick wall with medical problems but hope she keeps getting better..The last year has really been a life changer for me...
Re: Fisher CZ7A for sale.
June 11, 2015 04:24AM
yes! dan!..tough to get through something like that!
god willing, she will continue to progress! i heard ya put a "cap" on your sugar!
good for you! .your legs will feel stronger now as you head afield!.god bless ya,
and i hope ya do well with the new one!..i'm still interested in the 3d,and would really appreciate
any "up dates" you can provide as you hunt with it!..i caught a post on some forum that (f.t.)
went back to the original calibration procedure,and the new ones are a "dead nuts" match for the
los banos 1021's..here's hoping there is an element of truth to that!..best of luck with it dan!

(h.h.!)
j.t.