Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

And the first Minelab GoFind 60 hits the classifieds w/only one hour on it smoking smiley

Posted by Cal_cobra 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: And the first Minelab GoFind 60 hits the classifieds w/only one hour on it smoking smiley
June 09, 2015 05:09PM
Don't forget....hook a kid you more than likely have him for life.
Re: And the first Minelab GoFind 60 hits the classifieds w/only one hour on it smoking smiley
June 11, 2015 11:38PM
That is so true guys...They really llike them and that is what matters... dad on the other hand just ordered himself a deus(owned one once before) for those backpack trips through the woods..spinning smiley sticking its tongue out I am starting to get too many machines again. I do really like the ctx/deus combo but I also have the racer and dont think I can make myself get rid of it as I really enjoy it with the 5" also. getting too many machines again,,,gotta stop.....lol
June 12, 2015 03:41AM
ML is making a bold shot in a new direction. I suspect it will not pay off, but not beccause they were bold, but because they don't understand how to sell their product to 100,000 kids or dads. They are trying to have it both ways, pushing dealers to take stocks of these while hoping to make it big in mass market retailers with the same product.

Somebody is going to get hurt.

Rick Kempf
Gold Canyon AZ- where there is no gold