Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Back in the saddle again of detecting with a new DTVG

Posted by AMCJAVELIN 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Back in the saddle again of detecting with a new DTVG
July 20, 2015 12:26AM
I know its been a while here I was gold prospecting for a while and its a lot of work for one guy carrying equipment out in the field and end of the day the last thing you want to do is break down back to the truck so now I have it all at the moment and decided detecting is a lot easier on the body and grabbed me a new deeptech vista gold with all new DD coil 11" that works really gooda little bit better separation in iron very good in mineralized soil as well too
Re: Back in the saddle again of detecting with a new DTVG
July 20, 2015 12:36AM
What ever happened to all the Deeptech owners over the past few years. You don't see many come up for sale.

DeepTech Vista X with 3 search coils.
Works for me
July 20, 2015 10:24AM
not sure Sven i know frank in NH just sold his a while back for what I can't remember but I'm a deeptech fan for life..........they all there glitches and I can live these just fine
July 20, 2015 11:03AM
I traded mine to Keith and he sold or traded it.
July 24, 2015 11:42PM
I guess i'll have an advantage point then LOL!!!!!
July 25, 2015 06:14AM
I still have the gold and RG 1000 V2 and will keep them for a long time to come. Really good machines for the money....Stuart
July 25, 2015 05:55PM
I wish that I had kept my Deeptech Vista Gold that I purchased when they first came out. It could hit a 12 inch nickel in my dirt. It would have been a button getter.