Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

NEW 10x5.5'' COIL FOR FORS!

Posted by Nokta Detectors 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
NEW 10x5.5'' COIL FOR FORS!
July 28, 2015 11:12AM
Hello all!

We got a lot of emails from customers requesting a 10X5.5’’ size coil for FORS.

This is to inform you that our tests are finalized and as of today we are adding the 10X5.5’’ DD Waterproof Search Coil to the FORS Gold and CoRe line up.
The coils are currently in production and will be shipped to dealers as they are ordered.

I thank you all on behalf of my team for your great interest in our products and your support!

Dilek - Nokta Sales & Marketing Manager
Re: NEW 10x5.5'' COIL FOR FORS!
July 28, 2015 01:11PM
That's what I'm talking about! I hope it's epoxy filled! Fixing to call my dealer now to put one aside for me. Thanks Dilek.
July 28, 2015 01:43PM
Hope the plastic is better than the plastic used in the makro coils. I have replaced my 11x7 coil twice and now my 5.5x10 coil ears broke!! Now i have to wait for a shipment of new coils to come in before i get a replacement.. It was my most used coil.. All 3 of my coil bolts broke easily too.. They were also replaced.. Great customer service, shitty product.. No other way of describing it..
July 28, 2015 01:57PM
basstrackerman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hope the plastic is better than the plastic used
> in the makro coils. I have replaced my 11x7 coil
> twice and now my 5.5x10 coil ears broke!! Now i
> have to wait for a shipment of new coils to come
> in before i get a replacement.. It was my most
> used coil.. All 3 of my coil bolts broke easily
> too.. They were also replaced.. Great customer
> service, shitty product.. No other way of
> describing it..

The makro coils are very different from the Core coils.
July 28, 2015 03:27PM
For all or any of you that have not tired it on the racer it's a must have coil

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
July 28, 2015 09:13PM
basstrackerman Wrote:
> Hope the plastic is better than the plastic used
> in the makro coils. I have replaced my 11x7 coil
> twice and now my 5.5x10 coil ears broke!! Now i
> have to wait for a shipment of new coils to come
> in before i get a replacement.. It was my most
> used coil.. All 3 of my coil bolts broke easily
> too.. They were also replaced.. Great customer
> service, shitty product.. No other way of
> describing it..

Shitty product PMSL - It could be worse - Shitty product backed up by shitty customer service - You dont have to leave the US for that

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/28/2015 09:14PM by rustic charm.
July 29, 2015 11:16AM
Hello ...just copying my post from another thread:

''Hello all! I would like to clarify a few things:

The ear breakage on the 10X5.5'' coil on this thread is the first reported case and considering the fact that we have shipped thousands of these coils so far, it was considered as a single isolated issue by the Makro team. I cannot comment on why it was viewed as user fault without looking more into it but I confirm here that Makro team will be contacting this customer to replace his coil.

I would like to emphasize that we are a very transparent and honest company and when we have an issue ,we do not try to hide it or close our ears to customer complaints but rather be open about it and do whatever it takes to fix it and make our customers feel that they can trust us.

We did announce that we had issues with the 11'' coils and the bolts of the first few shipments and so far replaced each and every single coil that was reported to us. When the initial few failures were reported, Makro and its dealers sent replacements to customers right away to make the customers happy. Some replacement coils sent to them also failed because either the problem had not surfaced yet so we were not aware that we were sending faulty coils or it was very hard to track stocks of dealers and what was being sent to customers so some replacement coils sent to customers were not the updated ones. As a result, a few customers experienced the issue more than once.

We are not perfect just like no other manufacturer within this industry or others is but we are open, sincere and responsible.
Once again, we apologize to each and every single customer who had an issue with the Racer coils and we are here should you need any assistance.

Thank you!

Dilek''

Just wanted to add the following:
Sure all customers are entitled to state their opinions but with all due respect, we are asking please to refrain from making general comments on our products based on a single issue.
We also come across a lot of different issues including coil ear breakages with products of top competitors. However, this does not mean that the company makes bad products in general.
So much goes into manufacturing and quality and some factors are beyond control sometimes. Not an excuse but reality. We cannot promise that we will never have a single issue with any of our products. All we can promise is we will never let you down in terms of standing behind our products and supporting you.

Thank you!
July 29, 2015 12:43PM
I think your company is doing a great job. Keep up the great customer service. It is so easy to complain but most forget to praise.
July 29, 2015 01:43PM
Sorry Dilek, but your company was not taking care of basstracker ,untill you responded. Kudos to you , but why did it have to get to that. And btw, I do agree, all companys have issues, and yall seem to take care of them it seems, as long as YOU are made aware of it.
July 29, 2015 03:37PM
They seem to be a company that is open about problems and the US compaines say nothing...You can tighten down a coil too much there are always two sides to a story and some people are just hot heads so lets move on

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
July 29, 2015 08:49PM
Lowboy, you would have to use channel locks to break a fam ear, if it was made right. Sorry your almighty makro aint perfect. And Im not trying to bash, just a little baffled, after what seemed like stellar service, but now seems you only get that if Dilek gets involved. Then again, I am making an assumption on one incident, which really aint fare.
July 29, 2015 09:06PM
Basstrackerman,
Maybe now you'll give it a rest!!
July 30, 2015 12:20AM
Des D Wrote:
> Basstrackerman,
> Maybe now you'll give it a rest!!

AMEN !!!!