Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Message for Tom, F75 really noisey

Posted by Shooter 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Message for Tom, F75 really noisey
September 10, 2010 10:19PM
Dosen't matter what you do or how you set , you just get running noise constantly no matter how you set it up , number just go crazy and the ID at the top are all over the place and nothing stops it. even dose it with the coil straight up in the air. Fisher tech heard the noise on the phone told me to set the sen. at 15 ,but no difference. They said call KellyCo about it that it isn't right. Any Ideas
Re: Message for Tom, F75 really noisey
September 11, 2010 01:41AM
Try placing Disc on '15'.......and check the tightness of the coil wire on the control-head. Make sure you are not in 'je' mode.

Next..........try a different location......maybe on your way to work.......and see if there is ANY change/delta.

Right now.............we are just looking for ANY change/mitigation.....so as to START to isolate.
September 11, 2010 02:26AM
ok I don't work retired military. put it on 15 and the coil wire is tight. tried 4 different locations a least 5-10 miles apart. defiantly not in JE mode. point it in the air and she's erratic.
September 11, 2010 03:52AM
Sounds like a bad coil or detector do you have ANOTHER COIL? Do you have real good AA all the same and all new...try changing them!

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/11/2010 03:53AM by Lawrenzo.
September 11, 2010 05:38AM
Same problem, Changed batteries to 2600mAh rechargables now its ok.
September 11, 2010 06:42AM
Sounds like EMI. Try taking it to a variety of places and see if it quiets down.
September 11, 2010 02:04PM
Is it only erratic if coil is pointed in the air?