Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Nokta Impact pictures on Facebook

Posted by Spaceport 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: Nokta Impact pictures on Facebook
October 17, 2015 01:57PM
earthmansurfer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well, they are sure going in the right direction.
> Very nice screen (seems user friendly and pleasing
> to the eyes).
> This is a higher frequency machine though? (well,
> 14Khz?)
> I would love a 7kHz coin machine in that package
> if they could do it.
>
> Albert

Same here. Would like to see a lower freq.

We are in the minority for sure and I doubt that we will see very many if any high end machines with single digit freq. Leaves us stuck with Mineola for the most part.

Everyone wants something that hits jewelry better all though jewelry of any real value can be found just as well with lower freq.machines.
October 18, 2015 06:52PM
Very nice setup, like it allot.

Any chance a higher kHz model with same shaft setup will be released? Would spring for one for sure if kHz was higher.

Thsnks Nokta for pushing the envelope thumbs down

Well done!
Paul

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/18/2015 06:53PM by Old California.
October 18, 2015 08:39PM
Looks like requests for a freq changing machine...low freq, mid freq, and high freq winking smiley
October 19, 2015 12:25AM
Very good Nokta. Seems you folks can do in a years time what it takes others more like a decade or so. Kudos. I'm already impressed by the Racer and Core units.
I can't wait to see the final product and what it has to offer both in performance and convenience!!!!!!
October 19, 2015 05:15PM
The menu shows both a Frequency and Frequency Shift setting, that's suggestive that it may well be a multi-frequency machine.
October 19, 2015 05:46PM
Interesting how VDI spread will play out if different freqs are selectable. Hopefully the processing can adapt to the different tx/rx and truly give us a mutlifunctional machine that performs well across the board. The V3i/Vx3 and deus arent exactly silver slayers nor gold machines at the larger and smaller wave lengths of theyre spectrums.

Doesn't seem to indicate any type of response adjustment. Fine by me, the racer is pretty much dead on.
October 19, 2015 06:31PM
Interesting to note that when we originally saw the Impact mock-up on the Kelly Co site it was almost identical to a Racer, sans color schemes.

Now the only thing that it appears to share with the Racer is the battery box and arm cuff.