Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Please Forgive my Self Serving Plugs - but....

Posted by Bryannagirl 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Please Forgive my Self Serving Plugs - but....
November 05, 2015 03:35AM
My three Detectors are now for sale on Treasure Classified website.

Racer Pro Pac plus 5x9 coil (or is 5x10) for $650 plus shipping OBO

MXT Pro with stock coil and Sunray Prope plus choice of one other coil (6 to choose from) $650 plus shipping OBO

Teknetics T2 Upgraded to DST plus Boost with Factory extended Warranty (transferable yes transferable) plus 5 and 2 11" coils for $450 plus shipping OBO

If you do purchase one through the site please PM me so I can make contribution to this site.

Thanks

Bryanna - Nebraska

Current - New to me but not new MXT Pro and T2 SE2 - Previous Minelab Sovereign GT, Minelab Safari, Whites DFX, Whites Eagle Spectrum
Smile its a good for you!
Re: Please Forgive my Self Serving Plugs - but....
November 05, 2015 04:03PM
Its tough to leave the hobby and sell your tools but one does what they have to....good luck selling and above all get well....and who knows with time and healing...
November 05, 2015 04:24PM
Sorry to see you leave this hobby

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
November 05, 2015 06:50PM
Prayers for a full and rapid recovery! If you were a first time poster, it might be self serving, but you are a contributing member of the family. I for one, always appreciated your contributions and hope you don't forget us.

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie
November 05, 2015 07:04PM
Not gone forever just gone till I can get my leg back in the dirt. I am working on this but it will take time. Also after using a Deus I think that may be in my future or what ever they have like it when I am ready again.

Just wish me a Rapid Recovery. Doctor says maybe 18 months.

Bryanna - Nebraska

Current - New to me but not new MXT Pro and T2 SE2 - Previous Minelab Sovereign GT, Minelab Safari, Whites DFX, Whites Eagle Spectrum
November 05, 2015 09:32PM
thoughts are with you Bryannagirl, all the way from kiwiland

I hope things go well for you winking smiley
November 05, 2015 10:14PM
Bry, hope you recover quickly and take the therapy head on, peace out girl.
November 08, 2015 02:33AM
Thanks everyone, I am mending day by day. Still no where near walking with out assistance but it does get better. I really look forward to Physical Therapy it helps and I have a great PT therapist. Please keep posting all the good reads. Just because I can't get in the dirt does not mean I do not love reading about it. Best detector site in the world. :-)

ozzie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bry, hope you recover quickly and take the therapy
> head on, peace out girl.

Bryanna - Nebraska