Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

New Detector

Posted by dewcon4414 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
New Detector
November 07, 2015 07:04PM
I received an Email from my buddy Cliff on a new WATER machine he had just read about. Not a lot of info on it yet........ im just hoping they put some thought into it and it aint another fresh water RESISTANT do it all machine. Eveyone seems to like the newer rugged look. at least if you drop it you should be able to find it.

[www.treasurenet.com]

Dew
Re: New Detector
November 07, 2015 07:20PM
It would be nice to see a salt water hunting machine that doesn't weigh a ton. But it also needs to perform. We can only hope.
November 07, 2015 09:14PM
Yes, that new design has been advertised in the British magazines a few months now as "Coming Soon"
They're causing a bit of interest.
IMHO I'd say they'll certainly be Innovative!
I may luck out and get one to test???

Keep any info you get coming won't you now????
November 08, 2015 12:59AM
[www.dankowskidetectors.com]

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
November 08, 2015 02:01AM
I hope the injection molding on the parts this detector consists of are better quality than their pinpointer is. The one I had was junk and the threads would not tighten up even "taught" without stripping out.
November 08, 2015 12:50PM
I must have missed that Keith....... or didnt realize it was a water machine. Still not sure if its a salt water machine. Hopefully Des you can get your hands on one for a while to test and post some information.
November 08, 2015 04:50PM
If just 2 makers come out with really portable machines like that (and IF they perform, reasonable cost, etc), look out. Too many hunters are looking for that deep and light performing machine.

Albert
November 08, 2015 06:15PM
someone had to make a nice water machine there are a lot of finds in creeks it is just harder then dry land hunting but I would love to do that at a civil war battle site

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
November 08, 2015 11:24PM
Yeah I dont think it still has a name..

a few of us on here I think submitted names in the naming contest yet not sure if the name has been choosen yet??

It will be interesting to see the technology of the unit..

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
November 09, 2015 12:49AM
Keith Southern Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah I dont think it still has a name..
>
> a few of us on here I think submitted names in the
> naming contest yet not sure if the name has been
> choosen yet??
>
> It will be interesting to see the technology of
> the unit..
>
> Keith

There were four name contests going, US, UK, etc., four names were chosen, four winners. To be announced. As I have read on the UK forum.

DeepTech Vista X with 3 search coils.
Works for me
November 09, 2015 12:52PM
It is called the QUEST PRO and the also have a dive machine coming out called the QUEST
November 09, 2015 01:20PM
http://md-hunter.com/tag/deteknix-detector/

Works for me
November 10, 2015 01:35PM
I liked their Coinpad.....container for holding coins in place after digging them up......simple and slick.
November 11, 2015 10:40PM
The specs have being released, 3 different models, Quest Pro at 13khz, Quest Gold at 19khz and the Quest Diver at 10khz.

[www.deteknix.com]
November 11, 2015 11:03PM
Noticed the Diver model has magnetic charging port..

very UNIQUE

Keith

-Nikola Tesla
November 16, 2015 02:04PM
Some new info with pricing.

I could be tempted in trying.....spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

2016 Catalog https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2sO8jGqMuIkMUZaQTFEMlRkLUU/view

Works for me

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/16/2015 05:36PM by Sven1.