Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

G2 has been released

Posted by tmanly 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
G2 has been released
October 12, 2010 01:47PM
Looking forward to some reviews. Tom is this one that you will be reviewing? Online ads state it is not very sensitive to coins. If anyone gets their hands on one please let know your thoughts.

Thanks
Tom in Sc
Re: G2 has been released
October 12, 2010 02:48PM
Other than the handle mount , it seems to be very close to the GB SE/PRO
October 12, 2010 03:28PM
The G2 was never meant to be a coin machine but I think Dave J said it will be able to find coins when relic hunting. When I hunt with the LTD for relics the coins are more iffy sounding sometimes dirty sounding even in mono tone. But when you are relic hunting I dig just about anything I get a tone or a dirty tone on and I dig iron. Masking can really damage a tone so you have to see what your VDI is showing. I think the G2 will not be a school,park hunter. It seems from what I have read it is a gold machine and relic machine. With what the price of gold is today I think you want a new machine that can make you money and for now there is a lot of gold still in the ground and creeks.

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
October 12, 2010 10:30PM
Uncertain thus far......but 'might' be reviewing this one.
If the G2 performs like the Gold Bug SE
October 12, 2010 10:37PM
People who look for low conductor's will be quite pleased...I am sure of this...I am absolutely enamored with my GBSE...

It's an awesome relic Machine for Button's and I bet would be awesome on Jewelry...

Nice stable sensitive deep seeker that work's great in Small Iron for picking what's left behind...Really shine in Bad dirt environ's

I have had one on order so Maybe it will be here soon?

Keith

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/12/2010 11:03PM by Keith Southern.
October 13, 2010 01:55AM
The GBSE wasnt meant for coins but it loves dimes and pennies at depth. I dug a #10 chrome plated brass washer at 9" in dry sand Saturday night.Chrome was gone. I have noticed that I have found 2 old silver coins with the 5" 1898 and 42" and both deep dimes(6"). I havent had the same luck with the 11" but have found 50.00 in clad with it in 2 weeks. Have been able to get the bottle caps sound down so digging less of them. Could the 19KHZ make the 11" less sensitive to Silver? First MD Ive hunted in All Metal with and best of all no deep digging nails like with my 3D. Does anyone know who has a Enviro cover for it?