Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

I am testing the new G2 just received it.

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
I am testing the new G2 just received it.
October 15, 2010 01:57AM
It is a real nice balanced machine and seems to be very easy to understand. A real basic unit as far as programs more of a ground balance and start hunting machine. Turn on and go! This Sat I will take it for a spin and see what is under the hood. What I really want is to hit on those iffy targets my LTD has problems with. I did not receive the 5DD but that is OK if it can kicks with the 11DD then the 5DD will be icing on the cake. Is it a relic hunter? I will find out at a place I have hunted that dates back to the 1890s. We have hit it hard with a 8000,LTD,T2,F70,CZ3D,F75.

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Re: I am testing the new G2 just received it.
October 15, 2010 12:07PM
Looks like the Gold Bug to me with a different rod. Is there any difference other than that?
October 15, 2010 02:43PM
They look the same and for me to tell you they are built differently would be hard to do but from what I have read they are different. All I can do is test it and see what it does as a relic machine and how it hits on coins. I don't think they would build the same machine and split the profits it has to be different but I don't have any info as of yet.

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
October 16, 2010 04:07PM
lowboy!
lot of folks lookin' forward to your accurate field testing!
i,for one know you will be truthful in your evaluation!..good luck!
i'm especially interested in it's performance on coins!..thanks!
(h.h!)
j.t.