Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Video RACER - Deus

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Video RACER - Deus
March 07, 2016 12:17AM
It's been about a year since I have worked on making hunting detecting videos. And I have to get use to editing so no one falls asleep. I'm trying to make these short because I can't find the time to look at long videos anymore. So bare with me. I have about 20 hours that I'm going to edit in the coming month. I really do jump around a lot on these hunts and so you will see quick digs and finds. I really do love this hobby and finding relics that are just wasting away in the ground need to be rescued. I'm like a little kid with high end equipment digging in the mud and dirt just like I did when growing up. I had to go through a few cameras to learn that if the lens gets any fine dust from the dirt it's toast. Four cameras have ended up in the trash until a light went off in my head and I got a waterproof camera where the lens is protected from all of the elements...So I hope these get better and you should see the cameras get better and quality get better...This by the way is a great forum...did I mention the Racer and the Deus....smiling smiley

[www.youtube.com]

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/07/2016 12:18AM by Lawrenzo.
Re: Video RACER - Deus
March 07, 2016 12:49AM
Cool video but I didn't see the deus lol
March 07, 2016 01:38AM
The Deus was with me but didn't use it on that hunt, I think I shows up on other videos but all in all the targets the Racer hit the Deus hit except one hit on iron the deus missed..

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

March 07, 2016 02:20AM
Nice video Lowboy. I know how much of a pain editing and uploading can be. I look forward to seeing more!
March 07, 2016 03:05AM
I think that last target was a wood chisel
March 07, 2016 03:49AM
Great video lowboy. I like how you show the targets before you start to dig. To many videos start with "I got another signal over here" then they start digging. But you never get to hear/see them get the signal.
March 07, 2016 03:56AM
What coil were u using on the Xp?
March 07, 2016 04:21AM
On the XP I will only use the 9"

LowBoy

[www.youtube.com]

March 07, 2016 05:05AM
Lowboy so what u think the racer with 5x10 and the xp with 9” are pretty even in target separation? Just wondering cause i have an xp and was maybe lookin at getting a R2.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/07/2016 05:15AM by Kickindirt.
March 07, 2016 04:32PM
I feel the 5x10 is a better coil better design for relic hunting, tighter and seems faster

LowBoy

[www.youtube.com]