Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

TOM WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO CHECK OU THE AT PRO

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
TOM WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO CHECK OU THE AT PRO
December 14, 2010 03:29AM
It seems you are a ture user of the LTD and that is a great thing....I love it also but it would be cool to see what you really think of the AT Pro can't someone send him one to test so we can see what Tom thinks. Tom you like the G2 but not a replacement for anything you have so it would be a great Xmas gift to read your thoughts on this AT Pro.

If I had one I would let you test it for us. An honest test, how does it stand up to what you use would you use it on hunts or stick with what you have???

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Re: TOM WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO CHECK OU THE AT PRO
December 14, 2010 05:42AM
to be truthful,i would prefer tom give the g2 a thorough workout hunting coins..i am sure the info would be enlightening!

whaddya think tom?..

(h.h.!)
j.t.
December 14, 2010 12:43PM
Yes, I do plan on testing a AT Pro....when/if I receive one. Will let you know.

.......The G2 is turning out to be a fairly good coin hunter......using a fair amount of Disc. There are other units that will do a bit better........but dollar vs performance.....the G2 is very capable! (A little learning curve is needed).
December 14, 2010 06:58PM
thanks for the reply..tom!..apparently,'shooters" are reporting a very quiet unit in the junk
and remarkable discrimination characteristics in "heavy" iron!..also "separation" seems to be on a par
with the "high end" heavies as well!

(h.h.!)
j.t.